Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think she actually lost a stone?! To me it seems like she eats tit all the time even tho her food is “vegan”. I really dont see a difference in how she looks like now compared to a month ago.
Most of what she eats it just processed crap! Just because it’s vegan doesn’t mean it’s healthy.

Reactions: 5
Do you guys think she actually lost a stone?! To me it seems like she eats tit all the time even tho her food is “vegan”. I really dont see a difference in how she looks like now compared to a month ago.
She probably did but a large chunk of that would have been water weight she was retaining. The more you weigh the bigger the loss when you start a diet so it’s believable that she did lose that much. I would imagine she’ll now find herself losing 1-2lbs a week now.

Reactions: 2
Most of what she eats it just processed crap! Just because it’s vegan doesn’t mean it’s healthy.
Also not seeing an awful lot of protein in her meals. Chances are she's losing muscle as well as fat.

I've lost weight before just by eating in a caloric deficit and not really caring about the nutrients or exercise. I've also lost weight while looking at my protein intake and other nutrients and while I was much heavier after the second diet, I looked much better than the first time.

Also not to mention she's probably shed a few pounds in just water weight so her fat loss definitely isn't 1 stone yet.

I am 90% certain she didn't wear that makeup all day. Summer or not, it just looked way too bright when she was taking it off that I'm not convinced.
There's been so many lies, she could tell me the sky is blue and I would be looking for #AD in the corner and investigating myself.

Reactions: 6
My comment got deleted from this post. I was saying that it was disappointing that she was complaining that she hadn’t had a holiday since June......... which was a few weeks ago. Was deleted a few minutes after I put it up!

Reactions: 4
I think she's blocked me on Instagram. I haven't commented on anything ever, just liked a comment telling her there's nothing wrong with Turkey!

Reactions: 3
I commented on her insta asking about the amber wright situation and she deleted and blocked me within minutes 😂 i actually used to enjoy watching her old vids but its a joke when people cant take credibility for their own duck ups and just apologise
Same here !

Reactions: 4
What is the Amber Wright situation?
Have a read of the whole thread :) basically ‘amber’ is actually Demi! She got caught out and tried to blame it on her little brother, saying that he had made a fake account on here called amberwright to defend her!

Reactions: 1
Have a read of the whole thread :) basically ‘amber’ is actually Demi! She got caught out and tried to blame it on her little brother, saying that he had made a fake account on here called amberwright to defend her!
Thanks, will have a read!

So another ‘ad’ in which she’s failed to disclose in the title. Not sure how her skincare routine fits in with ‘eating McDonalds for 24 hours’ but okaaaaay

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must seem like I just hate Demi, I actually don’t mind her, but I just can’t not comment on the way that she eats. She’s filming herself. She has edited these videos and she truly thinks people want to see the inside of her upside down gob while she eats?!

Watching her eat makes me feel physically sick. It’s repulsive. She just rams it all so quickly. When she put that whole huge slice of tomato in her gob, I clicked out. She’s an animal. I don’t mind her clothing hauls. But I just can’t watch her eat. 🤢 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s pretty easy to lose a stone at her size, it just makes you wonder how bad her diet was beforehand?

It’s pretty easy to lose a stone at her size, it just makes you wonder how bad her diet was beforehand?
She posted a day earlier in the week where she consumed 1020 calories for the whole day. The average woman who has a normal BMI would burn around 2000 calories a day, but being overweight you can burn hundreds, maybe even thousands extra. If, in theory, she burned 3500 calories a day and only ate 1020 that puts her in a deficit of nearly 2500 and they say it takes a 3500 deficit to lose one pound.

Eating so little isn't going to be sustainable for her at all. She said on her page this week she wanted to lose 3/4 pounds. In the first week or two it's definitely possible with water weight etc but after that if she's eating in that much of a deficit her metabolism will be shot and will make the rest of her journey all the more difficult.

• Heart
Demi has just done a worst makeup artist video, and it’s all staged she has used her friend abbey wood as the makeup artist how bad is that and she deleted comments saying so I’ve now unsubscribed

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Demi has just done a worst makeup artist video, and it’s all staged she has used her friend abbey wood as the makeup artist how bad is that and she deleted comments saying so I’ve now unsubscribed
It’s clearly so fake and staged

She posted a day earlier in the week where she consumed 1020 calories for the whole day. The average woman who has a normal BMI would burn around 2000 calories a day, but being overweight you can burn hundreds, maybe even thousands extra. If, in theory, she burned 3500 calories a day and only ate 1020 that puts her in a deficit of nearly 2500 and they say it takes a 3500 deficit to lose one pound.

Eating so little isn't going to be sustainable for her at all. She said on her page this week she wanted to lose 3/4 pounds. In the first week or two it's definitely possible with water weight etc but after that if she's eating in that much of a deficit her metabolism will be shot and will make the rest of her journey all the more difficult.
I’ve just seen her IG stories from today. At This Morning studios. She doesn’t look like she’s lost much weight at all. She’s going about it all wrong. Maybe the vegan diet isn’t for her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.