Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew it. Disappointed she’s not lost 3lb. She honestly thinks she’s gonna lose that much each week. Her comments are full of people telling her she’ll lose 1-2lb. Her subscribers are at least more intelligent than her.

Reactions: 4
I'm not surprised she wrote on her Instagram about not being happy with her content and unsure of what to do. I honestly think she messed up by doing Youtube full-time as it feels she's just churning out videos for the sake of it, especially with her doing multiple videos a week.

Reactions: 6
Her latest video for the breast tape was a little misleading, as it came across that she had always used it for a long, long time , but under the video it states its a paid sponsorship from the company. In the beginning of the video she says she has been asked about it a lot about how she keeps her breasts perky in swimsuits etc- sorry, but I just do not believe her- I would have had more respect for her if she had said in the video that she was sent it and was being paid by the makers to do the video, rather than just putting it under the video.

Reactions: 6
I was proper fooled ! I had no idea it was an ad until the very end when she said it was sponsored. I really believed she had been using it for years.

• Wow
She also doesn’t show any before/afters to show us how to ell it does - or doesn’t- work on someone who is as busty as she is. Or test it out for 8 hours or swim with it, it was just all of these claims. It’s waterproof so its fine to swim in or even sweat in!

So my sweat won’t cause the adhesive to wear off? Would’ve been nice if she done an actual review instead of just a blatant advert for it

I think she knows if she had written ‘ad’ in the tittle or mentioned it was an ad at the beginning she wouldn’t get many views on it! Bit sneaky.
I seriously couldn’t imagine wearing that amount of sticky itchy tape on my boobs! Looks ridiculously uncomfortable 😬

Reactions: 2
Lol she's added 'ad' to the video title now (1 day since she uploaded so she has already got the bulk views in)

I didn't report her this time but I have before. Previously I got an email saying ASA have reached out to her and the brand and was working with and reiterated the rules.

Idk why I didn't do it this time but I will do it next time again

I’m dying at her new birthday Instagram picture with the number balloons photoshopped into the picture 😂😂

This is one of the problems with Demi is that she tries too hard to be like all the ‘typical Instagram girls’ (they all have these really elaborate birthday balloon pictures) and she just isn’t like them, which is absolutely fine! I have more of a problem with her trying to act like them then if she was authentically herself. I think she wants so badly to be like all those insta girls.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is one of the problems with Demi is that she tries too hard to be like all the ‘typical Instagram girls’ (they all have these really elaborate birthday balloon pictures) and she just isn’t like them, which is absolutely fine! I have more of a problem with her trying to act like them then if she was authentically herself. I think she wants so badly to be like all those insta girls.
Yeah I think she really wants to be like Elle Darby.

Went on her weight loss instagram story to be nosy and she's staying in a hotel 5 minutes from where I live

She is annoying but who cares how far away the hotel is really lol she lives at home it would be a nice treat to spend a night together even if close by?

That being said balloon pic is cringe really dont get the obsession instagram has with the horrid yokes... Same people will be preaching about waste and the environment next week.

Edit: I know hers weren't real I just mean in general

Omg. FROGS made her go vegan. Not the dairy industry, not the environment. FROGS 🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg. FROGS made her go vegan. Not the dairy industry, not the environment. FROGS 🐸
Wow really? I thought she meant she'd watched Earthlings or something when she said about watching something that upset her.

Reactions: 3
Wow really? I thought she meant she'd watched Earthlings or something when she said about watching something that upset her.
The frog video REALLY is traumatising, I was really disgusted and I have seen a lot hahaha
but I do find it weird that is what it took.. We don't eat frogs really here, the abuse of pigs cows etc didn't sink in??

If she sticks to it fair play

Just watched her new video. The "It's an Italian Pasta Salad...it's like.. red" made me laugh.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.