Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I am absolutely dying at the desperate attempt to be ‘noticed’ by Jodie Comer?! What is she hoping to happen? She will get a comment on the post at most, she won’t become her new best friend! Very odd.

Reactions: 5
Don’t kids usually grow out of the ‘celebrity please notice me’ phase? 😂😂
What does she think is going to happen? She’ll be ‘noticed’ get a ‘everyone go follow demi’ post or a colab and her channel would blow up?

Dream on

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if she mentioned why she deleted her latest youtube video, the answering assumptions one? I commented asking if she was going to address her making the amber wright account and then blaming her brother and went back to see if she had deleted the comment but the whole video is gone? didn't see any mention of it on her socials either

Reactions: 2
Now she has edited that caption where she asked all her followers to spam Jodie. She is notorious for this. Deleting pictures, editing the captions, deleting YouTube videos, editing the title after publication etc the minute she gets a bit of criticism. She needs to get thicker skin if she wants to be in this ‘industry’. Or she can just stop acting like a rich wannabe influencer, be authentically herself and actually put real effort into her YouTube. Then she would get less criticism.

Reactions: 8
I like the fact people are calling her out about the ad on her latest vid. She’s going on about how amazing this shampoo/conditioner has been for her hair and is saying that’s why it has been in such great condition! Yet a couple of weeks ago it was because of silk pillowcases... she will literally try and sell anything to make money. She has no credibility at all and I wouldn’t buy anything off of her recommendation as she’s quite clearly not genuine

Reactions: 13
She’s so rude and defensive when commenting back to people who are asking genuine questions/expressing opinions

Reactions: 3
Her latest video is an absolute joke! It was supposed to be about 24 hrs using only Primark products then jumps straight into some random ad about shampoo!! Which she claims she has been using for the past two months. I can smell the bs.

Reactions: 6
I commented on her insta asking about the amber wright situation and she deleted and blocked me within minutes 😂 i actually used to enjoy watching her old vids but its a joke when people cant take credibility for their own duck ups and just apologise

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if she mentioned why she deleted her latest youtube video, the answering assumptions one? I commented asking if she was going to address her making the amber wright account and then blaming her brother and went back to see if she had deleted the comment but the whole video is gone? didn't see any mention of it on her socials either
Someone asked why she deleted it on her Primark video from today and someone replied saying it was because of this but in another comment Demi replied saying she was playing around with the caption and accidentally deleted it 😒

She’s got no clue how any of this works she thinks she can lose a stone a month. Loads of people in the comments putting her straight but she won’t have it.

She also eats pure tit so go figure ...

Reactions: 4
How’s this for a laugh 😩🤦‍♀️
She’s one of those people that hears something and thinks it must be gospel!
I actually thought when she first started she had some intelligence about her but the last few months she’s proved she’s really dumb!
It’s embarrassing, she needs to do research before putting things out there

Reactions: 3
Somebody commented yesterday saying that 10km is only 6 miles so Turkey is just as safe as anywhere else. It wasn’t even a nasty comment. It had maybe 8 likes. I went back to her comment section on the post where she says she’s doesn’t want to go to Turkey because I thought it was a rude and unnecessary thing to say (surely that might offend people from Turkey?!) I was sure there’d be negative comments but... the one saying 10km was only 6 miles is gone. And there was not 1 single negative comment on that post. Demi is clearly a serial deleter. She also comes across as rude and defensive in comments I’ve seen her respond to. She is clearly very immature and refuses to accept criticism or even just a question she doesn’t like. Anyone in the public eye, including youtubers should go into that business ready to accept criticism. You need a thick skin. I’d personally rather gut fish on a windy day than be famous in any way, I like my privacy and am a sensitive soul.
I’ve been a lurker on this site for a while now. Never felt the need to post because I don’t like saying negative things about people even when I really want to. I also like to read the rave and other posts that are more upbeat 😄 but I must admit that seeing people say the things I cannot express makes me feel better that I’m not the only one thinking it. Demi though... when the whole Amber Wright thing happened I was completely put off Demi, I unsubscribed, unfollowed and never watch her YouTube videos anymore, I just read the comments now and then. I remember thinking that although what Demi did on here was very very weird and she insulted other youtubers, there are people who have done much worse. Then I see some of her posts on Instagram, the way she deletes all the negative, the way she bites people’s head off for asking simple questions... I don’t think she’s in the right business. When I first watched her I thought she had a fun personality. Now I think of her as someone who says nasty things about her “friends” behind their backs. And someone who lies constantly. Sorry this is so long, needed to get that off my chest!
Also want to add that I wish Demi no harm, I’m sure she’s not all bad. Very few people are all bad! It just really boils my blood that she seems to get away with being rude and lying. It’s not normal to have all those followers and nearly all the 100 (or thereabouts) comments are “you look gorgeous hun” “omg where did you get your top” “you inspire me sooo much”
At least the likes of Emily Canham doesn’t seem to delete or shut down every criticism or question. It’s ok not to be perfect, not everyone will agree with you on everything.
I have more respect for youtubers/instagrammers who may be annoying as hell at times but at least accept people don’t always agree with them, or they just don’t respond to criticism/hate.

Reactions: 11
Do you guys think she actually lost a stone?! To me it seems like she eats tit all the time even tho her food is “vegan”. I really dont see a difference in how she looks like now compared to a month ago.

Reactions: 5
Somebody commented yesterday saying that 10km is only 6 miles so Turkey is just as safe as anywhere else. It wasn’t even a nasty comment. It had maybe 8 likes. I went back to her comment section on the post where she says she’s doesn’t want to go to Turkey because I thought it was a rude and unnecessary thing to say (surely that might offend people from Turkey?!) I was sure there’d be negative comments but... the one saying 10km was only 6 miles is gone. And there was not 1 single negative comment on that post. Demi is clearly a serial deleter. She also comes across as rude and defensive in comments I’ve seen her respond to. She is clearly very immature and refuses to accept criticism or even just a question she doesn’t like. Anyone in the public eye, including youtubers should go into that business ready to accept criticism. You need a thick skin. I’d personally rather gut fish on a windy day than be famous in any way, I like my privacy and am a sensitive soul.
I’ve been a lurker on this site for a while now. Never felt the need to post because I don’t like saying negative things about people even when I really want to. I also like to read the rave and other posts that are more upbeat 😄 but I must admit that seeing people say the things I cannot express makes me feel better that I’m not the only one thinking it. Demi though... when the whole Amber Wright thing happened I was completely put off Demi, I unsubscribed, unfollowed and never watch her YouTube videos anymore, I just read the comments now and then. I remember thinking that although what Demi did on here was very very weird and she insulted other youtubers, there are people who have done much worse. Then I see some of her posts on Instagram, the way she deletes all the negative, the way she bites people’s head off for asking simple questions... I don’t think she’s in the right business. When I first watched her I thought she had a fun personality. Now I think of her as someone who says nasty things about her “friends” behind their backs. And someone who lies constantly. Sorry this is so long, needed to get that off my chest!
Also want to add that I wish Demi no harm, I’m sure she’s not all bad. Very few people are all bad! It just really boils my blood that she seems to get away with being rude and lying. It’s not normal to have all those followers and nearly all the 100 (or thereabouts) comments are “you look gorgeous hun” “omg where did you get your top” “you inspire me sooo much”
At least the likes of Emily Canham doesn’t seem to delete or shut down every criticism or question. It’s ok not to be perfect, not everyone will agree with you on everything.
I have more respect for youtubers/instagrammers who may be annoying as hell at times but at least accept people don’t always agree with them, or they just don’t respond to criticism/hate.
She's defo a serial deleter. Her videos never seem to have any negative comments on there - its all just ones that she's liked.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.