Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, it seems a lot like they’ve enjoyed playing “house” but when it comes to the actual living together, neither seem particularly bothered. Running a house is work and so is living with someone, it can completely change how you feel and they don’t even seem that happy together beforehand! I can’t see them breaking up though at least not for a while, both may be unhappy but they’ll deny it, especially demi, to maintain that “perfect life”. It’ll be like 5/10 years down the line when they realise oh tit I’ve wasted the last 15 years. They’re young they don’t need to settle down now, I think they’d both be better off living a bit more, learning about themselves and experiencing the world. Cheesy I know but I think Demi’s felt the pressure to have this insta perfect life, there’s a pressure from influencers to have a house and flash the cash, but I don’t think Demi can keep up with it, as much as she wants. Ok rant over 😂 I just feel a bit sorry for her

Reactions: 13
So for her and Sean’s first night at the house they ordered a dominos and ate it on their brand new pristine cream rug. In one of the pics you can see the brand new table and chairs right behind them :ROFLMAO: God I do love a tv dinner from time to time but seeing as you haven’t got a sofa yet, the logical thing to do would be to eat it at the table instead of on the cream rug? And you can still see the tv from the table!

It’s a sign of what’s to come. That poor table and chairs is going to get no use whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree, it seems a lot like they’ve enjoyed playing “house” but when it comes to the actual living together, neither seem particularly bothered. Running a house is work and so is living with someone, it can completely change how you feel and they don’t even seem that happy together beforehand! I can’t see them breaking up though at least not for a while, both may be unhappy but they’ll deny it, especially demi, to maintain that “perfect life”. It’ll be like 5/10 years down the line when they realise oh tit I’ve wasted the last 15 years. They’re young they don’t need to settle down now, I think they’d both be better off living a bit more, learning about themselves and experiencing the world. Cheesy I know but I think Demi’s felt the pressure to have this insta perfect life, there’s a pressure from influencers to have a house and flash the cash, but I don’t think Demi can keep up with it, as much as she wants. Ok rant over 😂 I just feel a bit sorry for her
I feel sorry for her too. Don’t get me wrong I’ve learnt via this thread she has a nasty streak and has done bad things. but the whole reason I started following her is because there was something quite relatable there. There’s something endearing about someone who thinks slug and lettuce is posh...
but she’s got caught up in the influencer stuff and is trying too hard now. Hate the hauls don’t care about what crap she’s bought from everything five pounds etc. She needs to be careful with YouTube because if it all fades away I do wonder how employable she will be. Having to start all over again in 10 years or so would be hard.

Reactions: 11
This rug is not going to stay this colour for very long... why the duck do they have a dinning table anyway? I know you'd probably normally eat pizza/takeout on your sofa but yeah this is the last place I would eat pizza.
😂

So for her and Sean’s first night at the house they ordered a dominos and ate it on their brand new pristine cream rug. In one of the pics you can see the brand new table and chairs right behind them :ROFLMAO: God I do love a tv dinner from time to time but seeing as you haven’t got a sofa yet, the logical thing to do would be to eat it at the table instead of on the cream rug? And you can still see the tv from the table!

It’s a sign of what’s to come. That poor table and chairs is going to get no use whatsoever!
😂
Was literally just typing the same thing
Haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m surprised by the decor she’s gone for though, It’s not what I would have expected from her at all. It just doesn’t suit her which makes me think even more that she’s just copying off other people and getting what she thinks is ‘instagrammy’. Sad really. I love my home. My style is quirky and not to everyone’s taste but I love everything in it and it mirrors me as a person, I just don’t think any of her house does. Apart from the cut out door frame and paint splattered skirting boards obv.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact she never spellchecks her posts and stories really annoys me (anyone doing it annoys me)... But the fact the Ad stories aren't even spell checked hurts my SOUL

Story ads are supposed to be pre-filmed and then checked over by the brand before posting, so the fact that Demi's still have spelling mistakes probably says a lot about the brand. Not the greatest of advertisements, is it?

Reactions: 7
All the snaps from last night where set up, its Demi all over, she's following the insta script to the letter and failing miserably because she's not being authentic.
Demi has no style and that's what gave her charm and why people followed her, I don't mean no style in a bad way, just that she was a breath of fresh air compared to other influencers. For me, she's lost that and these desperate attempts to fit the insta mould are just that desperate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
All the snaps from last night where set up, its Demi all over, she's following the insta script to the letter and failing miserably but she's not being authentic.
Demi has no style and that's what gave her charm and why people followed her, I don't mean no style in a bad way, just that she was a breath of fresh air compared to other influencers. For me, she's lost that and these desperate attempts to fit the insta mould are just that desperate.

I agree. You see a lot of YouTubers gradually start to copy one another or those who have been greatly influenced by the likes of Ellie Darby etc.
Demi does seem like she's trying very hard to fit in. Especially with the house move because that usually gets people a lot of views. I'm not sure what else she would be posting on a couple's channel?

I still think Demi kept on at Sean until he agreed to be in the videos, he did seem very reluctant and he always seems to be tired and generally unenthusiastic!

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness, can you imagine the ribbing that lads going to get tomorrow morning, they'll be howling at him and calling him wolf boy. Is he ever gonna stop being Demis witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness, can you imagine the ribbing that lads going to get tomorrow morning, they'll be howling at him and calling him wolf boy. Is he ever gonna stop being Demis witch?
You do wonder what his work mates think if him as well as family and friends lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised by the decor she’s gone for though, It’s not what I would have expected from her at all. It just doesn’t suit her which makes me think even more that she’s just copying off other people and getting what she thinks is ‘instagrammy’. Sad really. I love my home. My style is quirky and not to everyone’s taste but I love everything in it and it mirrors me as a person, I just don’t think any of her house does. Apart from the cut out door frame and paint splattered skirting boards obv.
Exactly this. I agree with other comments that she and sean would have been better living by themselves for a bit and get a bit of life experience but also in the house department. A lot of younger people share (not always the most stylish...) houses/flats for years before ever managing to own a home (if they ever manage...) and it takes a lot of creativity and slowly collecting on limited income over time to build up your own style and what youre happy with. Its also trial and error and learning what you don't want from a place. They've had none of that so the whole things just wreaks of pinterest board copy cat but on the cheap and rushed. Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely not saying that an unlimited budget would solve this, I'm not, it's mainly a time thing. The fact that she obviously just goes to a homeware shop and like 'right, i need to deck out xyz room' and just settles with whatever they have there. Its not really the best way to do things...

Reactions: 4
I think that's drool 😆 🤣
This is a surprise considering these items are probably gifted. The pillows aren't plump enough to fill the cases, the throw well you can see the throw.
duck me Demi can you not see how other insta huns dress their bedroom, copy them if you must but this poor attempt would depress a goat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.