Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi Donnelly #10: I’m very pacific about the detailing in my pashage

Because honestly the cheek of her grandma to offer to give her a vase that doesn’t match the pacific chavfest vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does this mean she's deleted the vid she had where she came on saying her and sean had broken up, cause he'd cheated on her? I swear it happened not long before he apparently proposed. Anyone remember that video? She was proper bawling, I did at the time feel really bad for her. Cheating is cheating and it's wrong, but when the following vids she uploaded with him in and acting like nothing happened I was shocked. Either she lied but like why lie and be literally bawling, or she took him back. Either way, those two won't last long. The real life/world of adulthood will tear them down.
omg what?! when was this?

Reactions: 2
Am I being stupid or does this instagram story she made just not read right? Lol

Also, I'm confused about vlogmas? Don't normally watch this tit but she's claiming to have filmed up for day 3 already??! Do these 'vlogers' normally film this far ahead ~ or is she just trying to stay ahead? Lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Am I being stupid or does this instagram story she made just not read right? Lol

Also, I'm confused about vlogmas? Don't normally watch this tit but she's claiming to have filmed up for day 3 already??! Do these 'vlogers' normally film this far ahead ~ or is she just trying to stay ahead? Lol.
most of her stuff doesn’t read right. I have to read her captions over again sometimes. She makes simple spelling mistakes, I don’t get it

Reactions: 5
Does this mean she's deleted the vid she had where she came on saying her and sean had broken up, cause he'd cheated on her? I swear it happened not long before he apparently proposed. Anyone remember that video? She was proper bawling, I did at the time feel really bad for her. Cheating is cheating and it's wrong, but when the following vids she uploaded with him in and acting like nothing happened I was shocked. Either she lied but like why lie and be literally bawling, or she took him back. Either way, those two won't last long. The real life/world of adulthood will tear them down.
PLEASE tell us more?!?!

Reactions: 4
The post she reshared of Sean's when he's
filming her singing like she didn't know. Just absolute cringe you can tell she's putting her all in.

I noticed that she has been doing a few bits of singing recently in her videos. Maybe she could be Christmas no1? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That bleeping clip of her pretending she doesn’t know Sean is filming her sing. Fml. She will have forced him to I can see it.

“Sean will you film me singing for the gram? No sit over there so it looks like I don’t know your doing it. It looks more aEsThEtIc.”
What a sad bleep.

Also she looks like an armchair in those velvet PJs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also I’ve just realised that singing clip was posted 8 hours ago. So at 2am?!?! duck her neighbours are going to love her.

That bleeping clip of her pretending she doesn’t know Sean is filming her sing. Fml. She will have forced him to I can see it.

“Sean will you film me singing for the gram? No sit over there so it looks like I don’t know your doing it. It looks more aEsThEtIc.”
What a sad bleep.

Also she looks like an armchair in those velvet PJs.
Wtf was that little performance for 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s this one x

Just watched the kitchen video (well a bit of it - can’t be arsed to watch the whole thing 😂) and honestly I don’t mind the kitchen but that’s probably because mine is the size of a stamp and anything is an improvement on it 😂
I haven’t even got to the camping bit yet but I’m howling laughing at how she was clearly reading from a script for that sponsored bit at the start and at one point her head was moving along from one side of the page to the other as she was trying to read the line 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.