Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping clip of her pretending she doesn’t know Sean is filming her sing. Fml. She will have forced him to I can see it.

“Sean will you film me singing for the gram? No sit over there so it looks like I don’t know your doing it. It looks more aEsThEtIc.”
What a sad bleep.

Also she looks like an armchair in those velvet PJs.
She’s an embarrassment, she said on her fitness page she thinks she only gained a stone back from her weight loss, she is lying to herself

Reactions: 1
She’s an embarrassment, she said on her fitness page she thinks she only gained a stone back from her weight loss, she is lying to herself
She’s definitely gained more than a stone, it will be interesting to see how much she claims she weighs now. The fact she hasn’t weighed herself since July yet still has current weight 13st 8lb is so damaging. She’s still been posting on that account a lot since her last weigh in and some of the food she’s posted is utter crap. For others who are trying to lose weight to see that, and then think she’s still less than 14st could be quite triggering. Like imagine being that weight and thinking you look the same size as Demi... it’s so wrong in my opinion. I would have more respect for her if she was completely honest with her weight gain but I doubt she will be.

Reactions: 5
The post she reshared of Sean's when he's
filming her singing like she didn't know. Just absolute cringe you can tell she's putting her all in.

I noticed that she has been doing a few bits of singing recently in her videos. Maybe she could be Christmas no1? 🤣
Number 2 Maybe 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
found this of her doing an ad she’s bleeping awful

Must be before she edits it etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s definitely gained more than a stone, it will be interesting to see how much she claims she weighs now. The fact she hasn’t weighed herself since July yet still has current weight 13st 8lb is so damaging. She’s still been posting on that account a lot since her last weigh in and some of the food she’s posted is utter crap. For others who are trying to lose weight to see that, and then think she’s still less than 14st could be quite triggering. Like imagine being that weight and thinking you look the same size as Demi... it’s so wrong in my opinion. I would have more respect for her if she was completely honest with her weight gain but I doubt she will be.
I completely agree, it’s irresponsible of her especially when she tries to promote bish positivity and loving yourself, yet she lies about how much she weighs it makes no sense.

Reactions: 4
found this of her doing an ad she’s bleeping awful

Must be before she edits it etc
I got about half way through and had to stop watching. What the actual duck is that? What is she doing exactly? I’m so confused. Where did you find this? I’m just astounded that she gets paid for this tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got about half way through and had to stop watching. What the actual duck is that? What is she doing exactly? I’m so confused. Where did you find this? I’m just astounded that she gets paid for this tit!
I don’t get what she’s doing in that video but it looks like it was sent over to them without editing and they’ve just put it up on their YouTube video without looking at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get what she’s doing in that video but it looks like it was sent over to them without editing and they’ve just put it up on their YouTube video without looking at it!!
I honestly thought she put zero effort into her videos but this proves she’s actually trying which makes it even more tragic because they are utterly tit and that’s clearly the best she can do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That vidyo 😆 is the best thing I've ever seen! Please tell me there's more!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is. I hope Sean puts stickers on the patio doors so she doesn’t try and walk straight through the glass.
You say that but my dad once walked into the patio door thinking it was open and to this day it is still one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Confused how she can be lost on what content to film. Last week she said she was upping to extra videos a week because she had soooo much content. Make your mind up!

Maybe she has realised that people are fed up of haul videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Confused how she can be lost on what content to film. Last week she said she was upping to extra videos a week because she had soooo much content. Make your mind up!

Maybe she has realised that people are fed up of haul videos.
It’s because she doesn’t have any ideas of her own because she’s dull as dishwater and too lazy to put any real effort into anything. She does the cheap shite hauls because she’s being paid to by the companies. There’s so much she could do. I saw one Youtuber was dedicating December to thrift shopping as lots of people are struggling this year with losing their jobs. There’s loads of charities in the north east putting together Christmas stockings for children in care, she could give them more exposure. She could try crafting or baking and do gift ideas that way. But she won’t because she’s all about quick cash with zero effort.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.