Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me personally... it's her ugly face that I'm drawn too because her upside down mouth makes her look more of an absolute miserable troll, I jus cant get over it. Her house is a fckn riot too. Lemme watch the latest haul...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For me personally... it's her ugly face that I'm drawn too because her upside down mouth makes her look more of an absolute miserable troll, I jus cant get over it. Her house is a fckn riot too. Lemme watch the latest haul...
It’s like watching Jeremy Kyle, makes me feel better about my own life. 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5% off... COUNT ME IN 😂

Shrink clothes... u cannot afford ur clothes to shrink anymore!!

Great advertisement with ur tag hanging out the shapeless jumper.

"I bought"... no hun u didnt pay

U r a fckn pom pom Demi

She will need to iron that shirt... now considering Sean's never owned a toaster...

Everything £5 takes the piss with delivery charge being on weight... maybe address this. Yes u can have 10 items for £5 each but itll be £374 postage lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s being so rude to everyone on tiktok with these reply videos... how does she have a following?

Reactions: 11
How does she get so many views on her videos 😨
Me and my boyfriend watch her videos for a laugh, we proper crease at the way she talks (not her accent we are also from the NE, just how bleeping thick she is), and it's been a good way to learn what not to do when purchasing our house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is weird looking. I find her unsettling to look at which I don’t feel bad saying because she is an utter terror of a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really is weird looking. I find her unsettling to look at which I don’t feel bad saying because she is an utter terror of a person.
It’s because she’s the real life Mrs Twit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If that isnt the next thread title then i can't even be arsed to use Tattle anymore. Iconic 👏.

I thought she couldn't make any less effort in her vids but now she doesn't even try anything on 🤢🤣 what an easy life eh
By the looks of it she didn’t even bother putting a bra on in the latest haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally have nothing specific to say but this girl literally does my head in!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is it with these poses man? 🤣
I can just imagine her forcing Sean to take hundreds of photos of her fake laughing at the floor until she finds one she’s happy with.
Just went into a daze staring at them shelves thinking about how they'll NEVER be dusted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s apparently doing vlogmas this year too. Not sure how she’s going to have enough content for daily videos, she’s scraping the barrel as it is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.