Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she asking people where to get decor books!? Put real books on a bookshelf, maybe pick one up and read it while you’re bloody at it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw someone telling her on insta or youtube to get Dior books for the hallway 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Demi Donnelly #10 looks like a man, a witch to her nan, still wearing disgusting vans

looks like a man is harsh but needed a rhyme guys 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She kept naming the company that fitted her kitchen too 😆 great advertisement, cannot believe anyone would be happy with that or that any joiner would agree to do that.

Reactions: 9
So everything £5 is kind to the environment and did she just say child labour blah blah blah. I know she doesn't give a fiddlers about the consequences of fast fashion but God Almighty!
The rucksack is an interpretation of the luxury hand bag design Issay Miyake, I'd expect her to know this when she's running around with the LV multi pochette.
Wait... she said “child L
labour blah blah blah” ?!

Reactions: 5
Wait... she said “child L
labour blah blah blah” ?!
Yip, she was trying to justify the company and referred to criticism of fast fashion. Apparently everything £5 don't produce their own products they buy from next etc, so they don't use c labour and it saves products going to landfill. I know nothing about the company but her attitude was so dismissive.

What the duck is a decor book? Am I being thick?! Is she literally looking for books to use as decoration?!

Reactions: 8
Was it just me who thought thw furniture was cheap and tacky and why did they get a double bed wtf so small they aren’t exactly small people not being rude but i find that ODD

• Haha
Reactions: 11
random but can someone recommend me a good washing machine cleaner/method please? had mine a couple of months so it might be due a clean fairly soon 😂
I clean my Drum with the generic washing machine cleaner you buy, it comes in sachets, pour it into the drum and do a wash as the instructions say.
Ours is new too and I'd hate it to get dirty, I soak the drawer in bleach and then run things like old towels/cloths I use for cleaning through a wash - then it's good to do x

Why is she asking people where to get decor books!? Put real books on a bookshelf, maybe pick one up and read it while you’re bloody at it
That photo album was horrendous, reminded me of those ones you get in the Sunday TV mag at the back 😫😂

Demi Donnelly #10 looks like a man, a witch to her nan, still wearing disgusting vans

looks like a man is harsh but needed a rhyme guys 😂😂😂
Burps like a man 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I still die inside every time I watch one of her “dancing” tiktoks

Definitely a Geordie thing, but she makes me cringe the way she says 'mirror' i'm from the North East and I say it more like 'mirra' if that makes sense :rolleyes:

I've watched her 'grow' her channel and she has become so arrogant, i've spoken before about how I had a little bit of a run in with her a couple of years back and she was downright nasty to me.

It infuriates me how she can afford and be gifted all the stuff she does with such a disgusting personality while we all go out and work for what we have! :mad:
i agree. I live in the north east and never heard anyone call it “mirroe”

Reactions: 2
Points of the everything £5 haul:

1) The office is still a tit hole. If you had decorated a room purely for the purpose of having a filming space why wouldn’t you make sure it looks clean and tidy at all times? Especially when your filming.

2) She has the tie hanging out of her jumper. Does she not even check herself in the mirror before going on camera? THIS IS YOUR bleeping JOB DEMI.

3) Again she’s copying other people’s style rather than finding her own. She says she doesn’t own any hats, scarfs and gloves because she doesn’t like them. Don’t wear them then! Just because some people wear certain things or things are in fashion doesn’t mean you have to like it. Do your own thing!

4) The lighting is awful. She has those huge lamps behind her why doesn’t she ever use them?

5) The fact she said child labour and slave labour blah blah blah just shows how ignorant she is. Modern day slavery and forced labour is the second highest crime in Europe you bleeping pond life, and news flash Demi, Newcastle is pretty prevalent for it.

6) Doesn’t surprise me that she wears her slippers both indoors and outdoors. Filth.

7) Once again another haul of shite. In Demi’s words “never fails to impresh” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand the office being a tip either. She specifically did that room first so she would have a nice space to film in, but it looks like a dumping ground. She got that wall paper so it's a nice background, but it's way off in the distance obscured by all the junk. She bought the sofa she liked, paid over the odds for it, but she's sat on the floor.

Reactions: 7
Points of the everything £5 haul:

1) The office is still a tit hole. If you had decorated a room purely for the purpose of having a filming space why wouldn’t you make sure it looks clean and tidy at all times? Especially when your filming.

2) She has the tie hanging out of her jumper. Does she not even check herself in the mirror before going on camera? THIS IS YOUR bleeping JOB DEMI.

3) Again she’s copying other people’s style rather than finding her own. She says she doesn’t own any hats, scarfs and gloves because she doesn’t like them. Don’t wear them then! Just because some people wear certain things or things are in fashion doesn’t mean you have to like it. Do your own thing!

4) The lighting is awful. She has those huge lamps behind her why doesn’t she ever use them?

5) The fact she said child labour and slave labour blah blah blah just shows how ignorant she is. Modern day slavery and forced labour is the second highest crime in Europe you bleeping pond life, and news flash Demi, Newcastle is pretty prevalent for it.

6) Doesn’t surprise me that she wears her slippers both indoors and outdoors. Filth.

7) Once again another haul of shite. In Demi’s words “never fails to impresh” 🙄🙄🙄
It’s quite obvious she got things like hats and scarves because she doesn’t like anything on everything £5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.