Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a good idea to live in a house first before making changes, I can understand why they didn't do this though; but they'll probably realise later that they've been a little rash in some of their choices.
Unpopular opinion i quite like the space lights, but for heavens sake choose a style/vibe/aesthetic and stick to it.
Think the space lights would have looked better in the living room,bit strange having spotlights in a living room

Reactions: 2
Yes not fussed on spot lights in general, think they're very dated. I mean she has Sean to do all, there was lots of options. Don't even get me started on sean going on and on and on about wires and technical stuff.

Reactions: 3
For the size of the house, the kitchen is tiny. Should’ve knocked through to the utility and made it a bit bigger that way. Its much better than what it was tho! Hopefully they’ll get a new oven in future cos that creamy one doesn’t look right with the colours.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to double post.... but I had a rare lie in this morning so not sure whether I'm just not functioning properly.

She made a big deal about a kitchen sneak peak but shows footage of Sean doing the sockets and lights..... IN THE DAMN KITCHEN.
The same with a sneak peak of the bedroom furniture but there was a full video on Sean putting it all together 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know a lot of people with that wall paper who are not teenage boys, I bet a lot of people here have that or similar wall paper. It’s down to personal taste
Reason I hate the wall paper is because lol it screams 15 year old boys bedroom, some people may like this style but wallpaper that is textured to look like a wall...but is flat... In my opinion that I'm entitled to, is tack. It doesn't match the barn door. No hate to anyone with this paper because in the right room it could be fab. It's too noisy. If the barn door is a main feature, why not use plain feature colors. If Boho is the vibe I could see white walls with forest green as the feature, decor with Boho rope/plant holder thingys, minimalistic furniture etc. Faux brick wallpaper with a barn door... Don't see the appeal. Also I totally agree about that whole using numbers as the username, said it before I'll say it again... Its coz they don't want a name doing the rounds that could catch traction. V few people use random numbers, usually you think of a cool username.. Like mine 😂 anyway. My opinion is that everything is very mismatched. If they like it, awesome but I just see it being a big over the top. You can tell there is 0 charecter in it as if the items and fixtures aren't gifted, they're from home bargains and are tat. I currently rent and even though I don't own a house, I only spend on quality stuff that are tasteful and good quality. I love all the cheap shops like pound land, home bargains etc. And you can get some fab homewear. Its the fact she doesn't have the taste to buy things that will compliment the rooms.. It's just oh wow that's a laugh... I'll get it... Oh look that is gold and it will match my ring binder... In the basket it goes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Reason I hate the wall paper is because lol it screams 15 year old boys bedroom, some people may like this style but wallpaper that is textured to look like a wall...but is flat... In my opinion that I'm entitled to, is tack. It doesn't match the barn door. No hate to anyone with this paper because in the right room it could be fab. It's too noisy. If the barn door is a main feature, why not use plain feature colors. If Boho is the vibe I could see white walls with forest green as the feature, decor with Boho rope/plant holder thingys, minimalistic furniture etc. Faux brick wallpaper with a barn door... Don't see the appeal. Also I totally agree about that whole using numbers as the username, said it before I'll say it again... Its coz they don't want a name doing the rounds that could catch traction. V few people use random numbers, usually you think of a cool username.. Like mine 😂 anyway. My opinion is that everything is very mismatched. If they like it, awesome but I just see it being a big over the top. You can tell there is 0 charecter in it as if the items and fixtures aren't gifted, they're from home bargains and are tat. I currently rent and even though I don't own a house, I only spend on quality stuff that are tasteful and good quality. I love all the cheap shops like pound land, home bargains etc. And you can get some fab homewear. Its the fact she doesn't have the taste to buy things that will compliment the rooms.. It's just oh wow that's a laugh... I'll get it... Oh look that is gold and it will match my ring binder... In the basket it goes
Her home isn't cohesive at all, she really needs to think it through before buying it.

The username thing made me chuckle because mine is just a keyboard smash, but I totally agree, she doesn't want anybody posting on all her things like they do with 'Amber' 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol did we really think that DEMI DONELLY was gonna have taste when decorating her house?
She should have sprung for an interior decorator or just steal someone’s Pinterest board because her personal taste is just tack-city 😣
But I mean... once she and her boring fiancé are happy that’s all that matters. Nobody else has to live in their mess.

Reactions: 9
Just watched her tiktok where she says if you don't allow your dog to lay on your sofa or sleep in your bed then you shouldn't have one. She reckons you should be sat with your dog constantly.

Would love to Dems but some of us have to leave home for our jobs. My dogs are allowed anywhere they want besides my bedroom and at night they are locked in the kitchen with their beds. If I didn't do this then they would piss everywhere. Find it offensive that because I don't let them sleep on my bed that she reckons I shouldn't be allowed my dogs... they're fed and watered and walked every day. They also get plenty of cuddles on the sofa in the eve.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watched her tiktok where she says if you don't allow your dog to lay on your sofa or sleep in your bed then you shouldn't have one.
She really shouldn’t talk. If YouTube had smellovision, I just know her channel would REEK.
As long as it’s not abuse, what people do with their dogs is their business. Mine is allowed on the couch with me but she’s never get up unless I invite her. And I don’t even get in my own bed with outside clothes, far less to allow my dog on there with me.
She could have left that opinion in the drafts.

Just watched her tiktok where she says if you don't allow your dog to lay on your sofa or sleep in your bed then you shouldn't have one. She reckons you should be sat with your dog constantly.

Would love to Dems but some of us have to leave home for our jobs. My dogs are allowed anywhere they want besides my bedroom and at night they are locked in the kitchen with their beds. If I didn't do this then they would piss everywhere. Find it offensive that because I don't let them sleep on my bed that she reckons I shouldn't be allowed my dogs... they're fed and watered and walked every day. They also get plenty of cuddles on the sofa in the eve.
She is so naive. What about if people have babies. Yeh no worries, I'll let the dog run into the bedroom barking and jumping on the bed when a newborn baby is sleeping. It's personal preference Demi, people aren't bad coz they don't want their dog on the bed or sofa. What about if you have guests over and someone is afraid of dogs and your dog in jumping about all over them coz they have no boundaries and are let wherever they like?

Sorry for my rant. I love dogs but that video was so pointless and stupid

I totally agree. Dogs shouldn’t be allowed in a bed! I think it’s gross (and they need their own sleep space) but each to their own!

Reactions: 1
I totally agree. Dogs shouldn’t be allowed in a bed! I think it’s gross (and they need their own sleep space) but each to their own!
My dog sits on the sofa and sleeps in our bed, but that’s not the right choice for all pet owners.
Dogs need training and boundaries. I worry about her getting two puppies!

Mine could and chill on the bed in the morning, but they have their own beds in our bedroom. They’re both very needy breeds, so wouldn’t settle anywhere where they couldn’t see us. The small one has a crate she goes into at night, but that’s only until she’s got past the chewing and being a pain in the ass stage (currently 13 weeks)

Reactions: 2
Mind my thoughts might change when we do get a dog eventually! Ha.

Reactions: 1

I hope her dogs piss on her bed in the night 🙂

Agree that it's down to the persons circumstances though.

• Haha
Mind my thoughts might change when we do get a dog eventually! Ha.
Mine are allowed on my bed the day before I'm changing the sheets 😂 i just haven't got time to clean them everyday. I have 2 that are very hairy

I hope her dogs piss on her bed in the night 🙂

Agree that it's down to the persons circumstances though.
100% the owners choice. If I had a work from home job and had the time to clean up constantly then I would let them wherever they want. I work 12hr shifts as a carer and am in uni studying to be a mental health and children's nurse. I dont have time 😖

Reactions: 3
This high pitched ‘oooh’ ‘OOOOH’ she does every time she shows off an outfit is really grating on me 🥴 Thought the constant moaning was bad every time she takes a bite of food but my god is she irritating. Where did she even get it from?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.