Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new vlog:

Demi talking about Sean: “he’s always eating isn’t he?”

bleeping cheek coming from you Demi hun.
You spend your life eating, buying tit clothes, picking your dermatitis and reading Tattle you bleeping horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've always thought this, specifically sean. He mustn't be happy with himself, he only seems to post pics of when he was slim.
I bet he wants to get in shape but demi makes him feel bad for it 😂
Yeah, 110% agree. I'd be fuming if my boyfriend kept sharing pics of me 4 stone lighter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new vlog:

Demi talking about Sean: “he’s always eating isn’t he?”

bleeping cheek coming from you Demi hun.
You spend your life eating, buying tit clothes, picking your dermatitis and reading Tattle you bleeping horror.
This made me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Bit of a random post, but just wondering if anyone else agrees.. I am and have been for a while very suspicious of someone on this thread. They haven’t posted for a day or so and they don’t post very often but they feel very ‘Amber Wright’ to me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit of a random post, but just wondering if anyone else agrees.. I am and have been for a while very suspicious of someone on this thread. They haven’t posted for a day or so and they don’t post very often but they feel very ‘Amber Wright’ to me.
Ohh who?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ohh who?!
May as well just come out and say it 🤣 user name is just a bunch of numbers - 9876543214. I’ve scanned through their content loads of times and they only ever post in defence of Demi. Maybe posted 1 or 2 slagging her off a long while ago but I think that’s just a front. VERY active on other influencers threads slagging them off though. I’m willing for them to prove me wrong but I’m basically convinced it’s her

Reactions: 13
Looool Demi definitly wrote thay reply on Sean's account. Also while of course that girl is a dick for being so rude, showing her username is only gunna encourage her minions to go attack and be bullies themselves...
Definitely Demi. The reply doesn't even make sense and we know she can't string two sentences together.

Sean wouldn’t bite like that - he seems very laid back and wouldn’t bother replying to comments!

Reactions: 16
May as well just come out and say it 🤣 user name is just a bunch of numbers - 9876543214. I’ve scanned through their content loads of times and they only ever post in defence of Demi. Maybe posted 1 or 2 slagging her off a long while ago but I think that’s just a front. VERY active on other influencers threads slagging them off though. I’m willing for them to prove me wrong but I’m basically convinced it’s her
I was a little suspicious too when they started saying she’s not to blame for lockdown etc but would Demi really be stupid enough to come back on here again

I was a little suspicious too when they started saying she’s not to blame for lockdown etc but would Demi really be stupid enough to come back on here again
Probably not, but I’m convinced 😂 feel like she probably enjoys the Tattle scene commenting on other threads (which as I mentioned, she is quite active on) but bobs her head on here from time to time to catch whats said about her. In true Demi style, can’t help but comment. Like I said I might be wrong but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Probably not, but I’m convinced 😂 feel like she probably enjoys the Tattle scene commenting on other threads (which as I mentioned, she is quite active on) but bobs her head on here from time to time to catch whats said about her. In true Demi style, can’t help but comment. Like I said I might be wrong but 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wasn't suspicious but just looked through the posts and this one in Saff's thread made me question it slightly... 😂
Screenshot 2020-11-01 at 16.30.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sean at the start of their latest video 'demi decided to put a load of stuff in the skip that blew all over the street' 'demi left the heating on all night, champion!' can see he is getting sick of living with her already, wonder what it'll be like in a years time.

Reactions: 25
I saw what you posted a few days ago about them and checked out their profile. Very suspish.

Reactions: 6
She also got arsey about the whole IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) situation.... clearly she hasn’t got the imagination to make up another name so just mashed then keyboard 🤪

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.