Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, another reply that made me sus! There’s a few that really got me going, might just post them all 😂 I’m glad it’s not just me being overly suspicious!
The more you read the replies from that account the more you notice the similarities to the way Demi talks.

Reactions: 4
Certainly a lot of their recents post are in defence of Demi but if you go further back not so much. Demi also has piss poor grammar so I don’t think it’s her.

Reactions: 1
I was just looking through that posters posts - the one we may suspect is Miss amber Wright herself, and yes they have much better grammar than Demi BUT isn't it suspicious that they're active on all the youtubers threads that Amber Wright came on to slag off?

I think it's Demi - she loves Tattle...I think she's just taking extra care to not be caught out like she has been a few times before coming back here with new usernames....hmm

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was just looking through that posters posts - the one we may suspect is Miss amber Wright herself, and yes they have much better grammar than Demi BUT isn't it suspicious that they're active on all the youtubers threads that Amber Wright came on to slag off?

I think it's Demi - she loves Tattle...I think she's just taking extra care to not be caught out like she has been a few times before coming back here with new usernames....hmm
I just read too and agree, it must be Demi 🤔

Reactions: 2
She's pissed me off throughout this pandemic, flouncing around like the rules don't apply to her. I've tested positive for COVID and am isolating, I'm not complaining because there are people worse than me and I am very fortunate to have a mild case, but its people like Demi that make this happen. I'm supposed to be at work supporting service users. duck you demi

Reactions: 20
On today’s vid.... why the f*ck is she masking the skirting boards? They are scabby as hell surely they’ll get getting a layer coat of gloss once walls are done

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looks like she didn't wipe the dust off them first either so the masking tape kept coming un stuck

Please tell me she wasn’t trying to get gloss off wood with bleeping Fabulosa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She definitely reads this thread as she keeps addressing things "someone's" said in a video!?
I find it so weird that she's "sat in her office" in a bra and pants set, editing videos.
Not sure what "asthetic" shes trying to give off but I'm getting bare sweaty arse on office chair after a busy day at "The House" dirty stinking feet on the rug and those stretched out trotter holders slung on the floor!!!

Reactions: 21
Saying how good something smells. Its obviously cause shes not used to smelling good.

She said shes hit 80k on insta probably mainly all fake accounts made my herself.

Saying MirrOR. I'm sorry if your from the North East and it's how you say it it's because it's her it just pisses me off.

Obviously shes being sponsored by Glossybox but just not saying. And how can you not know how much money subscribers can get off. Surely you would have that sort of info ready before filming 🤷‍♀️ I've turned off, shes annoying me too much and I wanna sleep without having nightmares about her!!

Reactions: 7
So I get Lounge are a lounge wear company but I think the underwear is just that, underwear. She's seeing lounge and thinking it means you wear it as lounge wear when it probably means they sell lounge wear too!?

How many times can I say lounge wear 😂

Reactions: 15
You would think by now she would’ve mastered the art of talking to a camera. She mumbles, doesn’t annunciate, and speaks far too quickly.

Are all these bra and knicker posts her way of testing the water for only fans? I'm so confused, a bikini post whilst on holiday is one thing, but weekly posts standing in her badly fitted, barely there unmentionables is quite the other. WTAF?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.