Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidix

So my boyfriend just came in while I was watching that new video and said

"Sounded like Cheryl Cole so I came in excited and I see you're watching a cave troll"

Also didn't they say in the last questions video that they made enough money from the second channel to pay for everything comfortably? Why is Sean debating furlough then? I thought that scheme was for people who genuinely can't afford to live without their job. Correct me if I'm wrong please because I don't know too much about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think anyone has ever messaged Sean to ask if he knows about amber?
He probably knows because I’m sure people tagged him in the tiktok expose videos.

Also, the only thing that will get me through lockdown 2 is if the mystery tiktoker returns. So if you’re lurking tiktoker, you have a duty to save us! Come back!

• Haha

00ii5533

Just watched her latest video nd shes going on about her blackhead products and like 2 mins in shes wheezing and out of breath. Hun, youve been sat in the same spot why you so dead?!?!

• Haha

Kaycee

Hahahaha. Her latest Instagram post talking about how she says the word Mirror. At this point she might as well address tattle in a video 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

👋🏻 Hi Demi!!! Maybe for your own mental health, stop logging on here!

• Haha
I find it interesting that she referred to Sean as a bully because he didn't like boiler suits. She kept emphasising this point and I feel like she was trying to embarrass him for not liking them, trying to get humny buns on her side. I just feel she is trying to paint a negative picture of him because he comes off as hard working and less obnoxious.

Obviously I don't know the dynamics of their relationship...it might be jokey, it might be true, I'm just going off my own experience. My ex was a bully, and I never dared say anything negative like that even in a jokey way because I knew it would come back tenfold. I also remember that before seeing more of Sean, I thought he was disinterested in her from little comments she had made and his reactions in certain videos. Now I have seen more of him, I think he is admonished for having a disagreeable opinion.
she actually used the word abuse if you go back and listen and for someone who was actually in an abusive relationship I take great offence to that

• Angry

pinecones

Chatty Member
Demi Donnelly #10 looks like a man, a bitch to her nan, still wearing disgusting vans

looks like a man is harsh but needed a rhyme guys 😂😂😂

• Haha

MostPalone

I see she is mentioning the "dogs room" but has she actually confirmed she's bought a pair?

Or is dogs room code word for the bedroom??

• Haha
Couldn’t believe it when she had a go at him for buying 4 clean bandit tickets for her birthday, because only one of them was actually for her!!! So ungrateful, Sean did not look happy

• Sad
I don’t get what she’s doing in that video but it looks like it was sent over to them without editing and they’ve just put it up on their YouTube video without looking at it!!
I honestly thought she put zero effort into her videos but this proves she’s actually trying which makes it even more tragic because they are utterly shit and that’s clearly the best she can do.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
So rude to her wee Grandma, looks like she's afraid to open her mouth in front of her. Demi if you're reading, its all well and good being a Ray of sunshine to your followers but its shows you for what you are when we see your interactions with real people, who have opinions different to your own.

Reactions: 15

mmxiise

Since when does she go to the gym? In the fabletics haul she mentions how she feels better at the gym when she’s wearing a matching set

Tinkstinks

So I got fed up of ranting to myself and decided to check this out was not disappointed😂
She makes me heave, you know those people who just look flemmy? Like they snort it- she makes me think of that. Flemmy Demi, I call her.

• Haha
I know everyone has different tastes but I really hate her kitchen. I just think it looks cheap. She should have gone for a darker navy that almost looks black, with copper handles and tap. The gold looks yellow and really tacky imo and the whole thing is too dark for such a small room anyway. If she had taken everyone’s advice and knocked the wall through to the living room she could have had an amazing open plan room with a big island in the middle.

fruitfriends

I’d probably have cut the part out where Sean was more interested in the life of an Only Fans model than being in the actual video rating the outfits 😂

• Haha

Sharl20

Confused how she can be lost on what content to film. Last week she said she was upping to extra videos a week because she had soooo much content. Make your mind up!

Maybe she has realised that people are fed up of haul videos.

• Haha

Gagaforgagaloo

Why does she feel the need to constantly touch herself up on these try on videos? I'm just waiting for her to orgasm at any minute!

• Haha