Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
Is it just me or does Sean mumble? I could barely understand a word he said in that latest shitshow excuse for a video!

Reactions: 15

Thisismyusername700

Slightly off/on topic, I recently bought some lounge stuff after seeing it around so much and it’s easily the most overpriced, low quality underwear I’ve ever bought. Returning it tomorrow. I’m a 36E and there’s just zero support and the cups are shaped so weird. Pants not much better. Save your monies ✨

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Sean can't hide his irritation, his body language says it all. He is either very uncomfortable in front of the camera and doing so under duress or he has no interest in this girl. I don't like the dynamics, really don't see this lasting but I guess they're stuck now because of the house.

• Sad
I’m just glad to know those fleecy bottoms are getting washed because the thought of her sweaty camel toe in them makes me heave.

• Sick
  • Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
So I get Lounge are a lounge wear company but I think the underwear is just that, underwear. She's seeing lounge and thinking it means you wear it as lounge wear when it probably means they sell lounge wear too!?

How many times can I say lounge wear 😂

Cutlass

... "Daily Dose of Us"? 😂😂😂 Y'all allowed Demi to make a couples channel?
WHO is watching that?? And WHY?? 😭

• Haha

goodgod

Getting dogs before you have settled in to the house and have just decorated/got new furniture sounds like a typical Demi decision. She'll treat them like one of her muscle food etc. ads - forget about them after five minutes.

I’ve been watching YouTube most of the day and when she uploaded the new house vlog it was so obvious how poor her videos are in comparison to other Youtubers. Every video is filmed in selfie mode, with shit quality audio so I have to keep turning the volume up and down. She looks like she’s just crawled out of a bin and is constantly out of breath. It still astounds me that she gets paid for this shit?

Meme93

She also said one of the lounge shets was normally £40 but in the sale it’s now £48 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

00ii5533

Demi:

Buys minging clothes on purpose knowing she won't wear them just for content.

Tries on a load of cheap and nasty Halloween costumes from an unethical company when she doesn't even celebrate Halloween.

Shops at Primark and boohoo regularly because she hasn't got a creative video idea in her brain. Hauls a load of cheap clothing.

Accepts freebies from everything's £5 even though she doesn't like the clothes and sells them straight away.

Has boxes full of cherry's cheap and nasty tat for her house covered in non recyclable plastic.

Doesn't wash her paintbrushes and is constantly having to buy more.

Also Demi:

I'm singlehandedly saving the planet with my vans
Hands down the best comment on any of Demis threads. Congrats 👏👏

• Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Tits in her nans face
Arse in her Dad's?!
👀 Instagram 😩

So her Dad's in her bubble aswell now 🤷🏼‍♀️
I told you before - more Bubbles than fairy!!!!

I’ve just come on here. I am not Demi, and I don’t care if you believe me or not, I don’t have to prove myself to any of you. In regards to me slagging of Katie, I don’t like her, nothing more to say on that. And the comment on saffron’s thread, in from Newcastle, and I find it offensive they way they tried to degrade it. I think tattle is interesting, I only joined to see what people were saying about Gabriella, and thought I’d have a nose at other threads, is that okay with everyone?
Ohhh a little defensive there Hun!!!!

• Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
This thread will be on 🔥🔥
If she insists on vlogging everyday.
I'm not sure how many more lounge shet hauls I can watch, how many more times I can hear about her pax drawers, how many times I can watch her upside down mouth, talking about pashige ways, how many more times she can try to fool us she's a new Hinch but we all know she's spraying her knickers in freshen up spray and cleaning the bathroom with Zoflora.
I still can't get past the mirrors in the utility, no rhyme or reason, I can't deal.
Sean needs to hide all of his tools, she's ruining the house one nail at a time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

heidix

See I quite like a colourful tacky tree 🤣 reminds me of being a kid. These comments seem to come from pure jealousy 🤣🤣(sorry hahaha I had to add that, I'm on one)

The trees I can't stand are the white trees chocked full of pastel baubles and huge bows and ribbons. Give me a Santa bauble over some silver peacock which has nowt to do with Christmas. Also no offense if your tree is like that, you probably hoover every day as well 🤣 your life is likely less chaotic than mine.

I'm calling it, I think she's going to go for red and gold.

• Haha

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Another dig at Sean there! Why would you wear pants like that for painting?? I was going to say “just put your scruffy clothes on” but that’s all of her wardrobe 😂
That's a load of shit. You hire people for jobs you cannot do yourself and save money by doing easy jobs. They're lucky Sean is an electrician as they can save money there....painting is easy. God, if her nan can do it, it's worrying how draining Demi finds it. How lazy is she? If she intended that caption to make Sean look bad it's failed. She comes off worse moaning.

Off topic, I think the house may have had flooding/damp issues before, which is why the previous owners had so many heaters around...to dry it out.