Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell where to start on the recap.

1) They've moved into their new house after renovations. Even though she is very particular about her decors the whole house has the most random mix of crap. Her nan offered her a China vase for some vile plastic flowers and she rudely refused.

2) She still can't talk and her content remains dull as dishwater.

3) She's still rude and obnoxious and talks to Sean pretty badly and he still isn't a natural on camera

Anyone else care to add? Think I could be here a while!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
4) lazy as duck and barely did any work on the house, instead she made tiktoks and ate greggs while Sean and her family did all the work.

5) constantly breaking lockdown rules.

6) getting two puppies despite not being able to take care of herself let alone pets.

anyone else? I can’t remember what happened since the last recap there’s been so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
4) lazy as duck and barely did any work on the house, instead she made tiktoks and ate greggs while Sean and her family did all the work.

6) getting two puppies despite not being able to take care of herself let alone pets.

anyone else? I can’t remember what happened since the last recap there’s been so much!
Nothing to add to the recap but your new profile picture is amazing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7) The grouting in the kitchen has been done by a 5 year old.

8) She does 100 haul videos a week but has now taken her bone idleness to the next level and doesn't try on.

9) She loves lounge shets.

10) She thinks fabric freshener and zoflora will keep her house and clothes clean.

Anyone else to add more to this recap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
11) someone who was declared to be an amazing kitchen fitter who went above and beyond felt it appropriate to cut a square out of the kitchen door frame to fit in the tacky kitchen worktop. Instead of you know maybe measuring up correctly... amazing kitchen fitters tho totally recommended by her highness Demi x

• Haha
Reactions: 24

12) A TikTok account was created aimed at outing Demi

13) Is she even vegan at this point?

14) Said she was doing a charity bike ride which she never did and removed the link for donations in her bio

15) Selling crappy clothing on depop for double their original value

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
16) Still doing awful dance videos with her tits going in every direction.

17) Still doesn't have a bra that fits.

Where can I find the vase thing pls? 😅
Video from five days ago on her channel. Title is something like huge haul from b&ms etc. Think its that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs. I have no words :eek: What a horrendous lounge shet. 🥲
Doesn’t she get these items gifted for working with the brand? She’s then SELLING them?!
even if she bought it with her own money that’s a terrible advert for the brand that she’s reselling straight away rather than returning for another colour.

Reactions: 22
Doesn’t she get these items gifted for working with the brand? She’s then SELLING them?!
even if she bought it with her own money that’s a terrible advert for the brand that she’s reselling straight away rather than returning for another colour.
I hope she washes the clothing before sending it to the buyer! Wait does she even know how to put a load of washing on?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can sense this being her style of Christmas decorations.

PS. This picture is from google images.
D1248959-B079-45AF-A67D-5522071C384A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.