Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't possibly lounge around in underwear that was cutting me up like that

Reactions: 9
I'm sick of seeing her in bras that don't fit her! Having a bra that doesn't fit is uncomfortable and your boobs look terrible. If she was advertising good fitting bras for bigger chested girls I'd be interested!!

Reactions: 13
I just had a little read about you guys talking about the 9876543214 account so I went through their posts and multiple of them are slagging off demi's 'friend' Katie Meehan. I really wouldn't put it past Demi to do something like that after the amber wright situation. She will literally throw anyone under the bus to save her own back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just had a little read about you guys talking about the 9876543214 account so I went through their posts and multiple of them are slagging off demi's 'friend' Katie Meehan. I really wouldn't put it past Demi to do something like that after the amber wright situation. She will literally throw anyone under the bus to save her own back.
100%. The way she brought Kate in to the conversation on that thread made me question it even more. Telling you, I’m on the money with this one 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The one thing that holds me back on getting onboard with this theory is the number person can spell, Demi’s grammar is shocking, this person isn’t. Kinda waiting for the number person to read this and respond which I expect they will soon, if they don’t then yep, it’s her

Reactions: 4
The one thing that holds me back on getting onboard with this theory is the number person can spell, Demi’s grammar is shocking, this person isn’t. Kinda waiting for the number person to read this and respond which I expect they will soon, if they don’t then yep, it’s her
Imagine it’s not and they come back like wtf has been going on since I last read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They posted this morning and didn’t mention it

Oh no they didn’t that’s just someone else with numbers as their name lol ignore meee

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Oh no they didn’t that’s just someone else with numbers as their name lol ignore meee
Is it possible to change mine I don't want people thinking I'm Demi:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It was me who wrote in the Saffron thread and said that Saffron's house and Demi's aren't in the same league. For Demi to reply saying "What's that supposed to mean" got me suspish too! I meant what I said 🤷‍♀️ You can't compare Saff's new house on one of the most sought after and affluent streets in Brighton to Demi's box standard house in Killingworth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It was me who wrote in the Saffron thread and said that Saffron's house and Demi's aren't in the same league. For Demi to reply saying "What's that supposed to mean" got me suspish too! I meant what I said 🤷‍♀️ You can't compare Saff's new house on one of the most sought after and affluent streets in Brighton to Demi's box standard house in Killingworth 🤣🤣🤣
Very defensive wasn’t it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just saw Steph toms post a picture of the same green lounge set. It’s much more flattering when you wear the right size.

Reactions: 3

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Question: what's with the thumbnail text on her most recent videos? They read like the captions on The Sun's photo 'dilemma' story in the Dear Deirdre column!!

Finally the vans have had a day off from Demi shame for Sean he doesn’t get the same 😂
B3C6FE8B-0D0C-4BBB-B116-7ADAA6580505.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How are her eyelashes always TERRIBLE? there are always a significant amount missing, its one of those things that just makes her look scruffy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.