Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Tbf to us all... she has previously numerous times reminded us she like the "traditional" xmas... red green n gold and all things TACKY 🎄🎉🎅 cannot wait for the car crash xmas tree

• Haha
Reactions: 1

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
do you guys have a link to this vid? is it the 24 hours in her car video?
It’s this one x

Just watched the kitchen video (well a bit of it - can’t be arsed to watch the whole thing 😂) and honestly I don’t mind the kitchen but that’s probably because mine is the size of a stamp and anything is an improvement on it 😂

Babbles10

It was a cleaning video of her office on her main channel 🤣 Riveting I know. It was actually such a bore I skipped through the whole thing. But yeah I’m guessing it was something she said
oh wow!😂 what was she saying that was bad enough for her to delete it?

That insta story... I’ve never eye rolled so hard. What a fucking melt she is. It’s genuinely pathetic how incapable she is of doing anything.

nym3ria

Chatty Member
Demi, Amber whatever you want to go by
Grab yourself a pen hunny bun....

Weeellcccooommme
You need
Bleach
Polish
Floor cleaner - that's suitable for vinyl flooring and one that's suitable for laminate - you'll f""k your wooden floor if you're mopping with loads of water
Window cleaner
Toilet cleaner
Toilet blocks to make it smell nice
Bin bags
Dusters
Cloths etc
Glass cleaner for mirrors
Air freshener
Oven cleaner
Shower spray
Rubber gloves for those dirty jobs like cleaning the loo (yes you have to clean it)
Washing machine cleaner (yes you have to clean it)

That should get you started
Zoflora doesn't clean like other products do.
Off you pop to a supermarket (pref when shopping for essential accidental vegan produce eg Pot noodles and Oreos) you could even grab yourself some fresh fruit and veg - knock yourself out!

I don't understand the obsession with loo brushes either 😳 they make me gag 🤢

Put your pen down now
Pop into your walk in wardrobe, just under the candles, dog toy, year book you'll find a lounge shet pop it on and off you go.

👋
random but can someone recommend me a good washing machine cleaner/method please? had mine a couple of months so it might be due a clean fairly soon 😂

LdsLdsLds

Question: what's with the thumbnail text on her most recent videos? They read like the captions on The Sun's photo 'dilemma' story in the Dear Deirdre column!!

BigMavis

VIP Member
Wait... she said “child L
labour blah blah blah” ?!
Yip, she was trying to justify the company and referred to criticism of fast fashion. Apparently everything £5 don't produce their own products they buy from next etc, so they don't use c labour and it saves products going to landfill. I know nothing about the company but her attitude was so dismissive.

Melier

VIP Member
That has been happening with most YT videos I've watched lately. I didn't know if YT is increasing the adverts or of it's down to the individual youtuber choices.
I haven't watched Demi for ages. Has she moved out of her mother's house or have they married yet?

Just had a look at her channel out of curiosity to answer my own questions and she's buying a house. Does youtube really create such a wage that you can get a mortgage from it?

I'm now half way through her GlossyBox advent calendar opening, and think she's acting way too excited about it. It cost nearly £100, so you would expect some good things in it.
I think it’s a YouTube glitch as I saw someone else say on their Instagram story they only put in 3 ads but people were getting about 9 per video