Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tits in her nans face
Arse in her Dad's?!
šŸ‘€ Instagram šŸ˜©

So her Dad's in her bubble aswell now šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I told you before - more Bubbles than fairy!!!!

Iā€™ve just come on here. I am not Demi, and I donā€™t care if you believe me or not, I donā€™t have to prove myself to any of you. In regards to me slagging of Katie, I donā€™t like her, nothing more to say on that. And the comment on saffronā€™s thread, in from Newcastle, and I find it offensive they way they tried to degrade it. I think tattle is interesting, I only joined to see what people were saying about Gabriella, and thought Iā€™d have a nose at other threads, is that okay with everyone?
Ohhh a little defensive there Hun!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't actually think its Demi, maybe someone close to her though...šŸ¤£
I am from the same area as her, however never met or spoke to her. I just see things as how they are, like for example when that girl was complaining about her experience with not seeing her parents, itā€™s no ones fault, but the governments. I feel like same about all influencers in this case. I will call out dumb behaviour like everyone else, and Iā€™m not against it, but when people say ā€˜well I havenā€™t done this, and this person hasā€™ itā€™s childish to me. Point out her selfish behaviour, I agree, however I donā€™t think you should sit whining about your own circumstances looking for attention, that is irrelevant.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am from the same area as her, however never met or spoke to her. I just see things as how they are, like for example when that girl was complaining about her experience with not seeing her parents, itā€™s no ones fault, but the governments. I feel like same about all influencers in this case. I will call out dumb behaviour like everyone else, and Iā€™m not against it, but when people say ā€˜well I havenā€™t done this, and this person hasā€™ itā€™s childish to me. Point out her selfish behaviour, I agree, however I donā€™t think you should sit whining about your own circumstances looking for attention, that is irrelevant.
She set herself up a rave thread didn't she? Perhaps you'd prefer that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A snidey person wouldn't me on a platform like this praising someone. Lol, not doing herself any favors

Oh what will the vid with her dad be titled? 'Conservative dad rates me outfit' šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But multiple fast fashion clothing hauls a month or does that not count because she returns the clothes after?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ā€œBut honestly I just love themā€.... I would maybe understand if they were reallyyy expensive shoes but come on Demi, itā€™s a pair of black bloody vans they arenā€™t hard to get your hands on, especially if you make as much money as you say. ā€œthe worn lookā€ ? sorry what? You mean you like looking like a woman !

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She goes on like they're limited edition:ROFLMAO: I have had about 5 pairs of the same vans over the years because I know the difference between 'worn' and just plain scatty

Reactions: 11
Why does she think the issue is that she wears the same shoes all the time? I don't think anyone would care that she never wears different shoes if it wasn't for the fact they're ready for the bin and her feet have stretched them to their limit šŸ„“

Reactions: 13
I don't keep up with fashion but what on Earth is she wearing ????
I wish she would stop Rolling up/tucking shirts in her bra, it looks stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.