Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Cherry’s haul... yawn. Once again not advertising a paid sponsor on the thumbnail or title. She said on her stories how she’s going back to uploading three times a week instead of two because she just loves creating content so much. Nah mate you just love getting paid for unimaginative hauls of shite.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She got a competition going to with cherry I don't get why the brand work with her half stuff last time was for her mum iv not watch this one yet but if it's as boring as last I don't think I do 😂

Reactions: 2
She got a competition going to with cherry I don't get why the brand work with her half stuff last time was for her mum iv not watch this one yet but if it's as boring as last I don't think I do 😂
It’s just “reefs” and ‘acorns’ (pinecones)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the way she was shifty about every dog toy she got as if we don’t already know she’s irresponsibly getting two puppies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly the fact she’s having a designated room for puppies made me feel weird.

I see my dog as part of my family and can’t imagine shutting him in a room by himself. Fair enough if you don’t want to let them on your furniture, but that’s where you train them and give boundaries.

She should be spending time with them, not locking them in a room alone. Just find it weird and gross.
haha you missed the tiktok she made ranting about people who should not have dogs if you don't let them sleep in the bed or sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
haha you missed the tiktok she made ranting about people who should not have dogs if you don't let them sleep in the bed or sofa
That mean I shouldn't have cat because I don't let thn up stairs on my table well eating there house cats they don't go out walks like dog so a house isn't a dog's be all and end all and we will see when she get them puppys if they go on her nice new carpet and bed. She stick them in the "dog room " and then be scraching at the door floor and crying

It’s just “reefs” and ‘acorns’ (pinecones)
Haha ,I'm knew to this, did she pick what she wanted or did they send the order to her,also she was buzzing about her leaf feature wall and didn't even film in front of it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Haha ,I'm knew to this, did she pick what she wanted or did they send the order to her,also she was buzzing about her leaf feature wall and didn't even film in front of it 🙄🙄
Yep I reckon she’s realised it’s a bit tit and covered in dicks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know everyone has different tastes but I really dislike her kitchen. I just think it looks cheap. She should have gone for a darker navy that almost looks black, with copper handles and tap. The gold looks yellow and really tacky imo and the whole thing is too dark for such a small room anyway. If she had taken everyone’s advice and knocked the wall through to the living room she could have had an amazing open plan room with a big island in the middle.

Reactions: 15
I know everyone has different tastes but I really Dislike her kitchen. I just think it looks cheap. She should have gone for a darker navy that almost looks black, with copper handles and tap. The gold looks yellow and really tacky imo and the whole thing is too dark for such a small room anyway. If she had taken everyone’s advice and knocked the wall through to the living room she could have had an amazing open plan room with a big island in the middle.
She should have lived in it for a while before deciding what to do with the space tbh

Reactions: 12
Omg just watching the anniversary gift. She got bath stuff flosser and alcohol. One house gift. Sean get a pic a coaster BBQ tools she didn’t look suprise at the gifts and never done this before

Omg just watching the anniversary gift. She got bath stuff flosser and alcohol. One house gift. Sean get a pic a coaster BBQ tools she didn’t look suprise at the gifts and never done this before
It was weird..she told Sean what she wanted and then she got Sean things that she liked..

Reactions: 6
Christ, has it really been 8 years since 2012?

and how many Q&As do they need to do, do you reckon she wrote the questions 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t believe it when she had a go at him for buying 4 clean bandit tickets for her birthday, because only one of them was actually for her!!! So ungrateful, Sean did not look happy

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Their house is a right eyesore. I've never seen anyone decorate anything so badly 🤢 everything is clashing and SO tacky. It'll be thick with dirt very soon if it isn't already.

Sean why let it get this far? You should've bleeping RAN before she pressured you into a mortgage pal.

Reactions: 7
I know everyone has different tastes but I really Dislike her kitchen. I just think it looks cheap. She should have gone for a darker navy that almost looks black, with copper handles and tap. The gold looks yellow and really tacky imo and the whole thing is too dark for such a small room anyway. If she had taken everyone’s advice and knocked the wall through to the living room she could have had an amazing open plan room with a big island in the middle.
I agree the living area is a strange layout ,where is the tv going it can't possibly go above the fireplace! It's like two rooms in one if that makes sense

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.