Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a couple of her old videos tonight and it actually made me quite sad. The first one was a ‘what I got for Christmas’ from around 2 years ago, she seemed genuine and likeable, I honestly used to enjoy watching her videos back then. Then came the video where she was in Majorca with that awful yellow hair, which was around 2 years ago too and you could actually see the change in her. She came across as obnoxious and it all came across so forced like she was copying other YouTubers. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Observations so far from the NOT SO sneak peak of the kitchen.

Wood kitchen door that doesn't go with the navy in the kitchen or the floor
Gold Taps/Gold Handles, what colours the sink?
Silver light fitting
Silver switches and plugs
Silver extractor
Cream oven
Black fridge
White work tops......

So to me she needs gold or white Coffee, Sugar and Tea pots, a gold or white sink.....

Whose guessing that not one thing in the kitchen is going to match 🤯

She's already bought a load of random coloured tea towels 🤦🏼‍♀️
I just can't!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The amount of midroll ads in her videos on both channels is so gross, 6 minutes in and already 3 ads SMH milking as much ad revenue she can
That has been happening with most YT videos I've watched lately. I didn't know if YT is increasing the adverts or of it's down to the individual youtuber choices.
I haven't watched Demi for ages. Has she moved out of her mother's house or have they married yet?

Just had a look at her channel out of curiosity to answer my own questions and she's buying a house. Does youtube really create such a wage that you can get a mortgage from it?

I'm now half way through her GlossyBox advent calendar opening, and think she's acting way too excited about it. It cost nearly £100, so you would expect some good things in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Have you noticed the entire cherryz video not one price is mentioned, which would actually be a useful thing to know. And the lazy cow couldn't be bothered to get up and get batteries for the decoration she thought was so amazunnn. She said so many words wrong too, how is she being paid for this

Reactions: 5
Have you noticed the entire cherryz video not one price is mentioned, which would actually be a useful thing to know. And the lazy cow couldn't be bothered to get up and get batteries for the decoration she thought was so amazunnn. She said so many words wrong too, how is she being paid for this
She couldn’t even be arsed to push the branches down on the Christmas tree 😂😂😂😂 absolute bleeping sloth.

Reactions: 5
That has been happening with most YT videos I've watched lately. I didn't know if YT is increasing the adverts or of it's down to the individual youtuber choices.
I haven't watched Demi for ages. Has she moved out of her mother's house or have they married yet?

Just had a look at her channel out of curiosity to answer my own questions and she's buying a house. Does youtube really create such a wage that you can get a mortgage from it?

I'm now half way through her GlossyBox advent calendar opening, and think she's acting way too excited about it. It cost nearly £100, so you would expect some good things in it.
I think it’s a YouTube glitch as I saw someone else say on their Instagram story they only put in 3 ads but people were getting about 9 per video

So Sean was given instructions on what to buy her and she gifted him presents she liked. Win win for Demi and Sean the sap didn't even notice.

Reactions: 7
Imagine you've been together 8 years and you get a pack of Heinz sauces for your anniversary, try to fob your viewers off that it's because Sean is obsessed with sauce but Sean tells the world you've made it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really want someone to do a Demi exposé about the whole 'Amber' situation, it will really open people's eyes. shes tried lying, manipulation and being two-faced to her friends once, and kind of got away with it, so who says she won't do it again?

I really want someone to do a Demi exposé about the whole 'Amber' situation, it will really open people's eyes. shes tried lying, manipulation and being two-faced to her friends once, and kind of got away with it, so who says she won't do it again?
do we have anyone willing? 😂

do we have anyone willing? 😂
It’s been done. Someone made a tiktok account exposing her but she seemed to get away with it. duck knows how.

It’s been done. Someone made a tiktok account exposing her but she seemed to get away with it. duck knows how.
If it was that "friend" she apparently pissed off so much they turned up here, it could be they became friends again, or maybe she made it worth their while to shut up. It didn't go on long enough, or have far enough reach. Mind you, are enough people interested in her to pick it up for a bigger expose? Obviously speculation as no one knows who was behind it, or if that person who fell out with them was truthful.

So the cherry video she claims someone else runs her depop, but makes a big deal about how much care she puts into personally wrapping them. That makes a lot of sense.

The anniversary video, her face when Sean made a fuss about her being messy. Wonder if he got a telling off for that later. I also found it interesting that for the card she put her name first on the front. I don't know if it's just me, but if I was buying something for my partner that had both our names I'd put their name first because it's for them. Maybe I'm being nitpicky, but I think it's demonstrative of her being No 1 in the relationship.

Reactions: 11
I just think she’s one of those people that you could dress up in the most expensive clothes, hair and makeup and she would still look like a chavvy little woman.

Reactions: 14
Well she didn't buy a single gift for Sean that was actually for him. You could tell he seemed disappointed!

Reactions: 7
So i take back what I said yesterday about her being likeable in her old videos, I think she was just shy and it didn’t take long for her real personality to come out. I’ve watched some more of her older videos today and she’s bleeping toxic, I just don’t know how I didn’t see it back then.

I watched the video where they went camping at the lakes. She bleeping complained the entire time despite being fully aware they were going camping so didn’t actually have to go if she hated it that much. She was in a massive huff the entire time which was no doubt really uncomfortable for Sean infront of his friends. She then had a go at Sean because he was having a drink with his friends and insisted on going home after two nights instead of the three as planned. She then refused to drive home in Sean’s car and forced him to pay for the night in a hotel for them.

I then watched another one of her holiday vlogs were she continuously puts him down and tries to humiliate him. Telling the vlog he’s having a poo 🙄 then commenting on his weight just as he’s about to eat his dinner.

Absolute poison. I can imagine his mates bleeping ate her.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I do feel sorry for Sean but like I’ve said many times that if he is stupid enough to go along with everything like buying a house with her then it’s his own fault. He needed to grow a pair of balls and stand up for himself

Reactions: 8
dancein with her grandad now so not only she been to her mum's to pack her room up she now at her other grans house lockdown what lockdown

• Angry
Reactions: 10
dancein with her grandad now so not only she been to her mum's to pack her room up she now at her other grans house lockdown what lockdown
As an NHS worker who currently has COVID I’m fuming. She’s taking the utter piss. She contributes duck all to society and is so self obsessed it’s vile.

Reactions: 18
As an NHS worker who currently has COVID I’m fuming. She’s taking the utter piss. She contributes duck all to society and is so self obsessed it’s vile.
That seems to be society nowadays. Look at the magazines aimed at girls. Telling them to admire talentless celebrities, just because nobody important wants to be in their rubbish publications, so tell girls to admire the only trash they can get to fill their pages.
It's like those 60 second news things on ITV2, except it isn't news. It's some idiot telling us to be excited about the attention seeking schemes of idiots who employ a promoter.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.