Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't buy her excuses about getting a puppy just cause 'Sean wasn't brought up with dogs' and he should see its 'personality develop'. Dumbass excuse. Just be honest. 👏👏👏

I know there's lot of dogs in rescues but I don't think there is anything wrong with getting a puppy. If there is a certain breed you're after, for its traits (but even then there is no guarantee they won't come with problems) - I do get it. Not every breed is available in rescues.

She just needs to be honest about her reasons instead of lying. Though I doubt she's after any breed for its traits and I doubt she will even research before buying, it will just be 'this one will look cute for the gram'. Then it will be Sean left to take care and clean up after it.
Lying pig.

Reactions: 7
Thread name ideas. Something that rhymes with "her nanna's in her bubble" maybe she looks like Barney rubble 🤣 ok I am so bad at thinking thread name ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice on her Insta story promoting skincare she is using a filter to smooth and clear her skin 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s not the skincare making your face blemish-free Demi, you ain’t fooling anyone.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find a bit uneasy about the 'challenges' to shop at b&m, poundland etc when, for some people, it is all they can afford. Especially with all the stuff going on with children going hungry without school meals, it just seems poor taste to me whenever I see these type of vids.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think shes seen our comments on being vegan. Her video tonight seemed over focused on buying vegan food. Was the first time my fiance has seen one of her videos and everything she ate he was looking on Google to see if it was vegan 🤣🤣. Sometimes I wonder if she is just being vegan for the camera.

I wouldnt wanna sleep next to her after she'd eaten all those pickled onions 🤢🤣🤣 but 2bf I wouldn't wanna sleep next to her full stop!! Poor Sean!!

The food challenge in home bargains is stupid - they sell normal food and loads of stuff to make meals. I used to work for them and loads of people including myself would do their normal food shop there

Reactions: 12
Demi Donnelly 9: Does loads of DIY but forgets to fillum it. Doesn't forget to fillum herself dancing like a tit.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find a bit uneasy about the 'challenges' to shop at b&m, poundland etc when, for some people, it is all they can afford. Especially with all the stuff going on with children going hungry without school meals, it just seems poor taste to me whenever I see these type of vids.
I teach children whose meals undoubtedly mostly come from Home Bargains, B&M etc. The challenge is not buying from ‘cheap’ shops, Demi, the challenge is whether you can afford to feed your children even if you already shop in the cheapest places.

Reactions: 10
I find the home bargains ‘challenge’ incredibly distasteful personally. She’s living on the doorstep of areas which are extremely deprived and people are in poverty/homeless and the uproar about children going hungry during half terms and she thinks it’s acceptable to make a mockery of one of the few shops that may be accessible for families who have a low budget. We never know what circumstances we may one day find ourselves in and maybe it could be her struggling to eat and worrying where her kids will get food from one day. I feel so strongly about this it is honestly disgusting and how she thinks for a second it was an acceptable video to post just shows she is ugly inside and doesn’t give a tit about anyone or anything but her selfish self.

Reactions: 19
Well of all people she could of had a social bubble with she picks her elderly nan... Okay

24 hours B&M challenge what a waste of time and a total insult to people who do have to live on a budget and shop in shops like this. She would get more respect doing some charity work...helping in a food bank or something or maybe just acknowledging that some people are going through a really crappy time at the moment!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.