Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the lurker123oreo profile is limited to what you can see anyway? I can't see it being someone who has much to say

I could of course be wrong !!

Reactions: 5
And she has no idea what she should be using on her skin. She has dermatitis and she uses any old shite on her face and hair. No consistency and no clue. There’s no wonder it’s always flaring up. I don’t have dermatitis but correct me if I’m wrong, surely the constant swapping and changing of random skin care (a lot of it cheap shite from shein) would aggravate her condition?
So true. Constantly switching different products isn't good for your skin. I remember her recently saying she had some old cleanser from years ago?! Skincare isn't good or effective if it's not used within certain amount of time.

I'd honestly ever buy skincare based on reviews from everyday people leaving an honest review or qualified not "influencers" that promote anything they're gifted or paid to advertise

Reactions: 2
Hmmm don't know if I am buying into Lurker123oreo. It would be so fricking exciting if it was Harry or someone we know is genuinely close to Demi but we can't really get that proof without them outing theirselves.
I think we should all be taking it with a pinch of salt. Anyone can sign up here and anyone can say what they want and therein lies the problem 🤷‍♀️

But if it's harry you bet I'm subscribing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Hmmm don't know if I am buying into Lurker123oreo. It would be so fricking exciting if it was Harry or someone we know is genuinely close to Demi but we can't really get that proof without them outing theirselves.
I think we should all be taking it with a pinch of salt. Anyone can sign up here and anyone can say what they want and therein lies the problem 🤷‍♀️

But if it's harry you bet I'm subscribing 🤣🤣
I'm not buying it for a second lol

Reactions: 7
If it is real though, imagine the damage control she must be attempting right now? I’d actually have more respect for her if she was honest about the amber wright situation etc

Reactions: 6
Just watching this latest house vlog. God I feel sorry for Sean. Once again she’s doing duck all. She can’t even help him tidy up man. He’s there till late at night pulling floor boards up. She’s honestly the laziest, most selfish person on the planet.

Reactions: 8
Its a good job you lot have quoted the lurkers posts cause they be getting deleted and its confusing AF 🥴

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.