Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she @anna and says he adores her new skinny dip collab hint hint Anna
Demi wonts Free tit and be your best mate now she dose the saffyb faces and my look of the pics they posted they drunk in the house and when home 🤨 I hope non them drove
Not sticking up for her (well, I mean I don’t like her) but she has shown a few times that she drinks and enjoys non alcoholic beer/lager.

One of her followers has commented on her latest tiktok blabbing about the exposing tiktok and their account😂 wake up ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it’s so funny how her fans keep tagging her in the TikTok as if she hasn’t already seen it. Course she has! She’s also on Tattle more than any of us so she absolutely knows it’s there you bunch of melts. The reason she isn’t saying anything is because she doesn’t want it to gain any more attention than it already has because there are receipts.

Wow thats the brightest shade of orange I've ever seen.
Same colour as the wood on the bleeping wall.

Reactions: 8
Remember that time someone came on tattle saying they had dirt then disappeared again lol

Reactions: 2
Do we know who made the tiktok? We are assuming it’s someone from tattle but is it?
I'm far too old for tiktok 🤣🤣🤣 I wish I could see the comments on it.
Gutted it hasnt got enough traction for her fans to join this thread though.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post but I’m watching her instagram stories and she seems anxious to me. When I’m anxious or worried about something I become quite deflated and that’s exactly how she is. Worried about the fact some of her minions know the truth perhaps?

Reactions: 7
I’m honestly thinking it’s someone who knows her personally
Imagine if it was Shaun! Oh jeez. He's there chilling in work on his lunch break causing riots then going back to the house and doing renovations to keep up the good lad act.

Ah now but in fairness I watched Demis video yesterday and you could see it in her face she looks worn out. I would hate to see that this is making her feel awful but if she's brought it on herself then I don't know. It's probably the sentitive side in me but she's getting an awful time of it. I don't condone this behaviour on anyone and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but jesus people on Tattle are awful but in saying that, they don't miss and beat and when they know someone is being fishy, they will try their damned hardest to make them fess up.

I will admit, I don't partake in the ripping her apart but if there's gossip to be had and if she did cause some unnecessary drama then I would like to see what she's after doing to piss people off cause for someone to have a good following on a social media, I would want to know exactly who it is I'm following and not someone who distroys just to get to where they want to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry for the double post but I’m watching her instagram stories and she seems anxious to me. When I’m anxious or worried about something I become quite deflated and that’s exactly how she is. Worried about the fact some of her minions know the truth perhaps?
She also mentioned that she's wearing her old skool vans (as always) and how they are they only pair of shoes that she "truly feel comfortable in". So she definitely refreshing the thread..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.