Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi Donnelly #8: AKA Amber Wright.. weird decor, wasteful hauls, Sean still grafts while she does f all!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cringe every time I watch their house vlogs and see how badly theyā€™re utilising the downstairs space šŸ˜… the lounge and kitchen need to be knocked through to make a large kitchen/dining/living room with views out to the garden and the utility still kept separate, her office should be a smaller snug type or more formal lounge and the other room she got all the black paint on the floor should be her office! It doesnā€™t make sense for that massive room to be solely a sitting room..... just think it would flow a lot better

Reactions: 5
Just watching this latest house vlog. God I feel sorry for Sean. Once again sheā€™s doing duck all. She canā€™t even help him tidy up man. Heā€™s there till late at night pulling floor boards up. Sheā€™s honestly the laziest, most selfish person on the planet.
But she had her black box to paint! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Demi Donnelly #8: Amber Wright, editingā€™s shite. She gets defensive but her bras are offensive.

or

Amber Wright, loves Frylight. Wonā€™t stop singing, bedsheets still minging.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Demi Donnelly #8 Ambers vibe is cheap and tacky, chuck out the Vans they're fkn hacky!

Reactions: 13
Demi Donnelly #8 Amber Wright, the aesthetic queen. Sheā€™s got penises on the wall and theyā€™re fā€™ing green!

Thanks to whoever it was that mentioned the wallpaper pattern, Iā€™m still not over it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wouldnā€™t surprise me if it was demi fallen out with someone then came on here pretending to be someone spilling tea so she could accuse says person. Yawnnnnn

Reactions: 7
Hi long time reader here but I canā€™t not join in anymore I canā€™t believe the state of the house already I live in a farm house and it doesnā€™t get that bad šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Wouldnā€™t surprise me if it was demi fallen out with someone then came on here pretending to be someone spilling tea so she could accuse says person. Yawnnnnn
Or made up a person pretending to come on here after a row, who will then be blamed for starting the whole Amber Wright thing to make her look bad. Said person then blamed brother. Obviously being considerate of her brother's feelings, Demi didn't want to question and embarrass him, so she just blamed him publically on the internet to spare him that shame.

Okay, that was convoluted, but she is so damned ridiculous that she just inspires me haha. I do find it suspicious that she mentioned a falling out just as a mysterious poster emerged and then just deleted posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Demi Donnelly #8 its not a rumour & its all true, her poor brother doesn't have a clue!

Ps - now demis using a better camera/lighting you can really see how awful her skin is. She looks like she doesnt take care of it at all.

Keep an eye on ā€œharrysā€ Instagram is all Iā€™m gonna say Regina g
This is a cry for followers. Bet nothing happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.