Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house is perfectly liveable in, they’re repapering the walls, not putting a new roof on, although the way she bleeping goes on you wouldn’t guess that. I think they’re delaying living together permanently.
Was thinking more appliances, bed etc....they've mentioned not having a fridge, I don't know if they'd have an oven or washing machine yet. Lots of online buying and deliveries....and takeaways.

Reactions: 4
Was thinking more appliances, bed etc....they've mentioned not having a fridge, I don't know if they'd have an oven or washing machine yet. Lots of online buying and deliveries....and takeaways.
They have that double cooker the last owner left them bet they not check it worked also how thy geting there front room floor put Down now
Think they had the skip yesterday so they mite of tidied up a bit but thy only got till tomorrow to move in he live apart so less Sean dose everything can’t see much work being dun as Demi not do anything all she dose is shop well
Her office is set as she went shopping for that other day 😂😂 Think id of sorted bed room
And living room first she can work from anywhere not like she needs a office she work all. This time from her messy room

Reactions: 2
Be interesting to see if they voice by the rules set out by the governments. Vlogs will only prove. 😄

You can still move house ect... in the local lock down, it’s very different to the National one, so they won’t be breaking the rules, nor ire if her granny can come over, but I dunno what a social bubble even means any more!

You can still move house ect... in the local lock down, it’s very different to the National one, so they won’t be breaking the rules, nor ire if her granny can come over, but I dunno what a social bubble even means any more!
They'd be breaking the rules just by seeing each other, you're not allowed to be with anybody from outside your own household

She didn't care last time we were in lockdown she was house hoping like it was an Olympic sport so doubt local lockdown will stop her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she openly flaunts the rules this time, I will inform the police. I've got her fullllll address 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She can get away with it tho surely because it’s to facilitate a house move? They’d could have sean ‘move in’ to the house they’ve bought meaning she could form a bubble with him

Sure hun!
Also, what is she talking about? Holes on skin, like pores?
I know right! This pissed me right off because in her house tour she went on and on about that artwork in her bathroom that “triggered it” but now when someone calls her out she’s saying it’s only on “skin” hmmm really Demi
Edit: Sorry I kept reading and realised someone already said this! Lol

Reactions: 7
Shes never bought and never purchased anything from Nasty Gal...wow...I thought they were the same thing demz?

She will never be the kind of influencer she wants to be because she literally cannot be arsed to educate herself in the english language nevermind educate herself on the brands she's using and the items she's promoting.

It's bleeping painful.

Reactions: 11
Shes never bought and never purchased anything from Nasty Gal...wow...I thought they were the same thing demz?

She will never be the kind of influencer she wants to be because she literally cannot be arsed to educate herself in the english language nevermind educate herself on the brands she's using and the items she's promoting.

It's bleeping painful.
She’s mastered the English language and is now learning French I’ll have you know!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She's 10000% buying her nasty girl tit in a size 18 in everything to make herself look smaller by everything being baggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.