Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it have really hurt to straighten the photo? Sorry, not like it’s your job or anything...
She's got that layout to be like the influencers and youtubers she seems to admire but why does it still look cheap and Shite in her house? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Apparently she’s a 16 lol

She looks much slimmer ‘front on’ then she turns to the side and she’s a 18 easy .

Reactions: 9
A good mix of winter/ autumn clothes and the first item is hoof hugging shorts....

Reactions: 4
I'm a size 16 and I am truly offended demi reckons shes a 16. I don't look like her in the slightest...oh duck...what if I do....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi all,

Long time reader of this thread but never had anything to contribute, until now.
I have an incline that we may have a secondary case of 'Amber' in Demi's comments.

On her new video tonight the Boohoo one I put a comment -
'Is no one mentioning the controversy with Boohoo and their ethics? Or are those comments being deleted?'

I had a reply and I responded, then got another reply that was quickly deleted (within seconds so I couldn't see the whole comment) while Demi replied minutes later with a comment along the same lines defending her Boohoo promotion (my comment was referring to the unethical treatment of factory workers and other recent controversies)

Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 20.21.54.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi all,

Long time reader of this thread but never had anything to contribute, until now.
I have an incline that we may have a secondary case of 'Amber' in Demi's comments.

On her new video tonight the Boohoo one I put a comment -
'Is no one mentioning the controversy with Boohoo and their ethics? Or are those comments being deleted?'

I had a reply and I responded, then got another reply that was quickly deleted (within seconds so I couldn't see the whole comment) while Demi replied minutes later with a comment along the same lines defending her Boohoo promotion (my comment was referring to the unethical treatment of factory workers and other recent controversies)

View attachment 237973
Ladies we have another scandal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since when doesn’t she like small holes? It’s never been mentioned before she got the blind in the new house... it doesn’t make u quirky hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They replied. Interesting how I have my notifications switched on and by the time I clicked onto the comment it had been made a 'highlighted reply'.

🐸:coffee:

Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 20.49.58.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she said she was trying her best in relation to fast fashion the other week?

Now a Boohoo haul this week, and NastyGal next week. Maybe try a bit harder hunnybun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Update: another comment, made highlighted within mins
Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 21.02.00.png

Eh, so P Thomps deleted all their comments.

Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 21.25.45.png

But it's ok coz Demi doesn't delete any comments
edit: and yes I like my own comments. Got to have my own back 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The way Demi described a pair of jogging pants as “full on camel toe vibes” in her latest video.. I feel sick
Hun if you’re getting a camel toe in bloody sweat pants maybe they’re too small??

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.