Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to make so much effort with her hair when it was blonde.. it’s like she’s damaged it and cba to do anything to it...

Well this says it all what a tip not even moved in yet Why can’t she clean up befor she dose a tiktok ,photo ,video 🤨.
Is that a pasting table? Looks like bargain corner in IKEA not a professional office 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the sliding ‘barn’ door, right next to the actual door

Reactions: 4
See her posting about using method cleaning products and how they're vegan/cruelty free.. she thinks she's a saint. How about using vegan/cruelty free beauty brands Dem's 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope they got in a structural engineer and didn't just assume that a stud wall wouldn't be load-bearing 😅

The door looks weird to me. Like it doesn’t look like a barn door at all (apart from the fact it slides) 🧐
Same. They've bought a shaker style door when they should have gone for a ledged and braced door.

Probably went for the cheaper option again. Her house is going to look cheaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Reactions: 7
I’ve just got my partner to watch the insta story and he said it looks tit. It’s just a sliding door which will end up sitting against a wall because eventually they’ll get sick of opening and closing it. And they’ve then lost a load of space because they can’t use that wall at all.

They would have been much better off just making it a wardrobe/dressing room that they accessed through the passage as it wouldn’t have changed the value of the house.

Reactions: 9
If it were me, it would be an open access space to the walk in wardrobe.
Might not be to everyone’s taste but that door and slider looks terrible.

Reactions: 5
I had always liked Demi (in the past) as she was open and transparent about her body before. The dance studio is an amazing thing to do but this pic of her in it and a recent pic just shows how much of a joke the editing is, absolutely swears in the comments she hasn't changed her body. Disappointing as she has such a large platform to influence 😫

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I had always liked Demi (in the past) as she was open and transparent about her body before. The dance studio is an amazing thing to do but this pic of her in it and a recent pic just shows how much of a joke the editing is, absolutely swears in the comments she hasn't changed her body. Disappointing as she has such a large platform to influence 😫
Yet she sells clothes on depop which apparently would fit a size 8-10 but are too big for her? duck off Demi. Body positivity my arse. She’s making people self conscious of their own bodies by lying about her size.

Reactions: 8
Why cant she buy another pair of shoes im waiting for the day they burst😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.