Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows you how much she doesn’t care for her content because you know she was constantly getting messages that she is spelling Singapore wrong yet continues to do it on a vlog 🙄

Reactions: 4
Anyone know wtf causes her to say "tits will fly out" then "ew" at 17:50? I can't make any sense of it, it's so weird.

Reactions: 1
Another cultural trip from our travel queen - this time to a nail salon in Bali! Travel to the other side of the world and a nail appointment is how she wants to spend some of her time in the place 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone know wtf causes her to say "tits will fly out" then "ew" at 17:50? I can't make any sense of it, it's so weird.
Aye says wear a swim suit (to universal) in which she says tits will fly out. He then says I'll catch them in my mouth... sorry everyone I've probably ruined your evening

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Aye says wear a swim suit (to universal) in which she says tits will fly out. He then says I'll catch them in my mouth... sorry everyone I've probably ruined your evening
That's the most interest he's ever shown in her tits, she probably mounted him that night :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she having an identity crisis? What's with the outfits?! She looks like she's getting dressed with clothes out of the lost property box in a care home.

• Haha
Reactions: 17