Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive said it before and ill say it again, the fact she's wasted all her saving on this "travel era" to literally get 300 likes on each video is making me crease :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven't watched any of her videos for a long time. She's had so many opportunities and wasted every single one of them. There is so much to see and do everywhere in the world, unfortunately Demi is not as well off as she likes to portray herself to be. Yeah maybe over the years she's had a few quid but a lot of that has been wasted and she is scrambling to try and claw back that lifestyle.
I don't feel sorry for her at all. She isn't a good person and like many people have started to feel I don't believe Sean is a good person either. They both treat each other like trash, they don't care about who they scam or what behaviour they put online because they only care about money and freebies.
Whoever said that this thread was boring is correct, she has the same cycle and same behaviours over and over again. It's so predictable. They'll be another poor me video coming soon because that's her cycle.

Reactions: 7
I’d like to see your trip to sign-apore compared to hers. just jealous of her nice shap fanny 😂

Personally I think the best bit of the entire tit show was when they were both in the rooftop pool, she’s hanging round aye’s neck like a bleeping stranded sealion - him paddling for dear life trying to stay afloat before she takes him under 😂 bleeping priceless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can we skip past the bit about me being 30 years old and playing Akinator please I’m bored x

but i thought of big d and this came up haha imagine only being known for Poundland and flashing
Hahaha me and my son used to always play akinator . This is amazing 😂😂 I wish one if the question were "is your character a good, sturdy lass " 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New videyo

---
Another Bore fest which was only a room tour and going to the monkey sanctuary where she then done a voiceover of googled information on the place.

The fake acting surprised at the flower arrangements etc in the room 🙄I know if she booked with the hotel direct, she would have to specifically request that as an add on. If she booked this package via booking.com you can quite clearly see what’s included - but I think she saw it and decided to go along with this click bait bullshit. Whatever way it was booked - there’s no way she walked into that room not knowing all the stuff would be there!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why has she started the video with a Netflix intro??? 🤣🤣
Her fat arse will NEVER have a Netflix series - NEVER! :LOL:
Side note - what do you do with all those flower petals when you actually want to use the bath or pool? There must be thousands of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
New videyo

---
Another Bore fest which was only a room tour and going to the monkey sanctuary where she then done a voiceover of googled information on the place.

The fake acting surprised at the flower arrangements etc in the room 🙄I know if she booked with the hotel direct, she would have to specifically request that as an add on. If she booked this package via booking.com you can quite clearly see what’s included - but I think she saw it and decided to go along with this click bait bullshit. Whatever way it was booked - there’s no way she walked into that room not knowing all the stuff would be there!
I can’t wait to see the free photoshoot

Reactions: 2