Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the artistic shots in Miniso 😭😭

I was literally in the one on Oxford Street yesterday - can I call it a cultural experience? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feels like the only purpose to the trip is to brag to other people that they’ve been there, without actually having done anything worthwhile
Agree, it’s definitely to brag to others that they went to these places, even though they did duck all.
Idk why she’s calling it travelling, she basically went on a 2 week holiday ffs.

You can tell she did no research. I didn’t watch the whole packing video as it was mind-numbing but I did see her packing sooo much makeup. She got her eyelashes and eyebrows done so I don’t know what she was thinking packing piles of makeup to take to places known for heat and humidity. Especially when she sweats her makeup off in rainy, cold England 🤣

Screenshot 2024-06-27 075359.png
The hat doesn't fit her head. She once again, looks bleeping ridiculous. Calling someone a fathead has never been more appropriate than right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All it was was food, nothing else. Also when she’s noshing that banana I’m sure you can hear Sean let rip on the toilet
I can barely understand Sean when he’s on camera, he just mumbles but he also said something to her and she said “oh lovely” or something along those lines so he probably said he’s gonna go for a tit and that spicy food at lunchtime absolutely came back on him with that big echoey fart that ripped out as she’s stuffing her face yet again with a banana!

Also her saying the light show was one of her dream things to say in Singapore - tell me you know duck all about Singapore without telling me you know duck all about Singapore 🙄

Wandering round shops and eating? Wow! what an amazing travel influencer she’s become

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it was hot and humid but when I’m on holiday I like to make and effort with my appearance, even more so than if I’m at home, I would be mortified to be walking around how she was! She could have at least done a ‘clean girl’ scraped back pony/bun with a bit of cc/bb cream and lip gloss

Reactions: 6
I know it was hot and humid but when I’m on holiday I like to make and effort with my appearance, even more so than if I’m at home, I would be mortified to be walking around how she was! She could have at least done a ‘clean girl’ scraped back pony/bun with a bit of cc/bb cream and lip gloss
Usually, I'd say that people can look how they want on hols (you're not gonna see anyone you know most likely so why not just wear what's comfortable) HOWEVER... she literally made a whole video lecturing her audience on how you should look your best everyday and always make an effort so I absolutely agree that it's fair game to criticise how she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She thinks it’s EdGy and QuIrKy and will make her go viral being the ‘funny’ fat girl but it’s just disrespectful to another culture to not even bother to spell it right