Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say more between 8-10k. Bali is super cheap, I paid 1.2k for 16 days staying in 3 different places. Unsure on the price of Singapore however I’d imagine it is quite pricey and then Dubai, I paid 2k per person for 14 days half board in Caesars palace (it was a good deal tbf) including flights but it’s super pricey when your there! So I can deffo imagine with all of the flights etc its between that or maybe slightly more than 10k and she literally done duck all 😂
Newcastle's/YouTubes worst travel vlogger doesn't stay in these places very long and you can get flights really cheap. You can also get hotels really cheap. Demi is a cheap person, she'll cut corners on everything so she doesn't have to spend money, well unless it's on tat or something she's using for a video that she can send back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her TikTok on the coffee plantation shows nobody gives a tit about her travels! Posted 1 day ago and has 18 likes and 0 comments 🤣

Even the clickbait voiceover about cat poo that she thought will grab her audience’s attention hasn’t worked!

Hope flying across the world to do a couple of free excursions and then to drink pints and sit in the poo-well was worth the expense because your content won’t claw a fraction of that money back 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just started on the new “signapore” videyo…first thing was her saying how “mesmerising cloud forest was and it being such a once in a lifetime experience” when there was only about a minute of footage on it 🤦‍♀️

Now they’re at the top of marina bay sands going on about there being so much to do in Singapore and that they never done a fraction of it but don’t actually say what they’ve missed other than an island? 🤷‍♀️ maybe if you didn’t spend your days at the hotel pool or wandering round Zara and Sephora you could’ve fit more in!!

She’s absolutely thought Singapore is an exotic location, people are gonna want to watch it but because she’s so thick she doesn’t have the intellect to research anything or to know how to present it as if she is having the trip of a lifetime.
She couldn’t even prevent herself from dropping a few hints that they’ve clearly been moaning throughout this trip - whether it’s about tiredness, the heat, the humidity, the price of things, Aye not feeling well - you can just imagine their private conversations!

She then name dropped another YouTuber which is where she would’ve got her ideas from and tried to copy!
All they do is bleeping eat and down beers like vultures

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her drinking coffee filtered through cat poo is no different than her sitting in the garden eating and drinking with all the dog tit around.

Reactions: 12
I hate to defend her but I think Sean only had the cat one
Nah like I seen the video but when I asked if it was vegan I was genuinely asking because I think it's stupid as duck for a vegan to advertise and create content on something that is not vegan. Maybe I'm nit picking but that's hypocritical. But then again it's demi. That's like a vegan going to a steak house for lunch..

Reactions: 5
Nah like I seen the video but when I asked if it was vegan I was genuinely asking because I think it's stupid as duck for a vegan to advertise and create content on something that is not vegan. Maybe I'm nit picking but that's hypocritical. But then again it's demi. That's like a vegan going to a steak house for lunch..
Oh yeah I fully agree it’s ridiculous for her to advertise it

Reactions: 3
No vegan would go near the place even if they didn’t drink it. Even none vegans can see how cruel it is how they treat the animals
Oh yeah I agree 100% the fact she even went there as a vegan is ridiculous but she’s probably too dim to even put two and two together

Reactions: 4
The bleeping singing 🙉😤

As always, because she thinks she’s amazing, she makes out she stayed mute because she never thought she was good enough so now posts this tit for attention and all the “omg you’re so good” messages 🙄 she’s too try hard and not a naturally good singer at all!

A 28 year old woman sitting on the floor in her living room with a microphone taking videos of herself singing. Pathetic is an understatement

• Haha
Reactions: 14