Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cultural trip from our travel queen - this time to a nail salon in Bali! Travel to the other side of the world and a nail appointment is how she wants to spend some of her time in the place šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I hate when content creators do this, specifically look for bad places to make a video when these people are just trying to make money and do a job. Especially in a place like Bali. I mean itā€™s kind of ironic she goes out searching for these places to do a bad job so she can complain when she canā€™t even do a good job herself at youtube lol.

Reactions: 4
She said there's so much to do in SiGNApore so why didn't they do anything?! All they've done is eat, drink, and wander to things no doubt close by to their hotel.

My partner is currently obsessed with the becki jones threads and how funny they are, he said he's looked at demi's thread and said its dead. She's honestly so boring, the content is tit and repetitive, she's so predictable. We all knew she'd do the bare minimum on this 'once in a lifetime' trip, but I still can't believe she's paid all that money for tit she could have done closer to home, or a couple hours flight away. Mental.

Reactions: 12
She does the bare minimum anywhere she goes, itā€™s a waste of time, sheā€™s not actually interested in anything these places have to offer sheā€™s just doing it to tick countries off and to try and come across as cultured when in reality sheā€™s just a chav with below average IQ

Reactions: 11
New vidyo - Sign a pore Part 2
---

---
jfkg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That vlog was unbelievably tit šŸ˜‚ looking at toiletries in the shops, talking rubbish and eating or drinking most of the time šŸ˜† Cultured queen!

Does anyone else hate the way Sean walks? Idk how to explain it but his walk seems entitled šŸ˜† like a horrible pompous little strut lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we please talk about the boat trip in the shopping centre. Imagine flying all that way, paying all THAT MONEY, to float around zara and bershka
---
Also, imagine clicking on the vlog to find out more about the country as you are thinking of going, and it's just b-roll of nivia and dove. I wouldn't mind if it WASNT HER JOB?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
love love love the dee-ailin
the santa claus / pirate belt buckle
the elf shoes
the fake Coach bag
the fake jumpaa with an unfinished edge

rfae.jpg
t4r.jpg
gfsv.jpg
wgrf.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I can't believe how tit she's making Singapore look. Singapore sweetie I'm so so sorry.

Her eating that broccoli actually put me off eating tonight. Does she know what a knife is? You use it to cut your food into manageable sized pieces to eat you fat ass pig šŸ˜­

Reactions: 12
The way she pronounce gelato! About 19:18 in the vlog. Gal-ah-orr. bleeping horrendous
Sheā€™s so thick itā€™s actually painful to watch her. I used to feel so sorry for Sean. If my partner was a ridiculously stupid lump Iā€™d be mortified having my life splashed all over YouTube but Iā€™ve realised heā€™s just as bad as she is. I can only imagine what his friends and workmates think. The pair of them deserve each other.

Reactions: 3
That vlog was unbelievably tit šŸ˜‚ looking at toiletries in the shops, talking rubbish and eating or drinking most of the time šŸ˜† Cultured queen!

Does anyone else hate the way Sean walks? Idk how to explain it but his walk seems entitled šŸ˜† like a horrible pompous little strut lol
He walks like he's tit himself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just started on the new ā€œsignaporeā€ videyoā€¦first thing was her saying how ā€œmesmerising cloud forest was and it being such a once in a lifetime experienceā€ when there was only about a minute of footage on it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Now theyā€™re at the top of marina bay sands going on about there being so much to do in Singapore and that they never done a fraction of it but donā€™t actually say what theyā€™ve missed other than an island? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø maybe if you didnā€™t spend your days at the hotel pool or wandering round Zara and Sephora you couldā€™ve fit more in!!

Sheā€™s absolutely thought Singapore is an exotic location, people are gonna want to watch it but because sheā€™s so thick she doesnā€™t have the intellect to research anything or to know how to present it as if she is having the trip of a lifetime.
She couldnā€™t even prevent herself from dropping a few hints that theyā€™ve clearly been moaning throughout this trip - whether itā€™s about tiredness, the heat, the humidity, the price of things, Aye not feeling well - you can just imagine their private conversations!

She then name dropped another YouTuber which is where she wouldā€™ve got her ideas from and tried to copy!

Reactions: 11