Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is the worst travel video I’ve ever seen. She’s made Singapore look terrible. Everywhere she goes she makes it look tit. She’s just shovelling food into her fat face the stupid pig

Reactions: 13
Did she really not bother properly editing this video? MAAAAN, she gets paid for this. This is her FULL TIME job.

Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 19.52.37.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Demi’s trying to mount him in the pool and he looks like he’s thinking ‘duck my life’.
He looked like he was about to drown and wanted her off him asap. I almost feel sorry for her, she’s trying so hard and he’s just repulsed by her.

Reactions: 12
The audacity to call this a Singapore vlog when all she’s done is show cheap tit in a shopping mall and her and Aye stuffing their sweaty little faces 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she's made Singapore look tit! It's got so many lovely places and things to see but all they've shown is food and pints 😆
I can't believe they could scoff curries for lunch then continue walking around in the heat! All they care about is scoffing big meals and sinking pints. Scruffs

• Sick
Reactions: 9
My god Big D talking about her edamame and Sean telling her she’s thinking of Edam cheese 😭😭😭😭😭😭

They’re soooo stupid it’s actually crazy, how can people this thick exist 😭😮💨

And her constantly trying to mount him in the pool, lmaaoooooo, I just can’t with them. They’re not normal, and not in the good way.

Got to witch a bit about Sean, his twitchy bulging eyes, hips like a plump woman, and just as food-obsessed as the beluga rutting on him in the pool. He’s so asexual as well 🥴

And getting excited about Little China/India — how about they just go spend a long weekend in Birmingham (or any other big multicultural UK city) and they can do the exact same thing. Imagine going all that way just to do f-all. Feels like the only purpose to the trip is to brag to other people that they’ve been there, without actually having done anything worthwhile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Opening text on the vlog even says Signapore. Jesus wept, she’s too lazy to even spell the country she’s visiting properly. And this is supposed to be her job 🤦‍♀️. Woeful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All it was was food, nothing else. Also when she’s noshing that banana I’m sure you can hear Sean let rip on the toilet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25