Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bali w/my husband

Oh she can just duck right off with the clickbait now.
---

100% agree! If the holiday wasn't for views why has she scheduled so many separate videos when she could just have one for each location? We really didn't need an entire video of her interviewing Sean before and after the business class flight.
The flight video was completely dragged out! Half of it was her holding a mini mic interviewing Sean at their dining room table. Riveting stuff 🙄

Bali looked like she hasn’t researched anything, they paid a guide and went with whatever itinerary they were given. The fact one of her videos has “pool days” shows that they’ve spent at least 1 of their 6 days on their arses by the pool. What a waste in somewhere like Bali. I also don’t recall seeing any posts around the beach. Did she seriously go to Bali and not even go to the beach!?

After all the “confusion” around the honeymoon suite booking. She then goes and calls Sean her husband in one of the video titles?!? And all the mugs will fall for it commenting “omg hun you’re married now” she really does think she has everyone on strings but it’s just pathetic that she does anything for engagement

Reactions: 8
Yeah, you're very right!

I'll put my hands up and admit that in the past I've thought some of the comments here were overly harsh or cruel but I honestly get it now. It's got to the point where there's not a single video or post or story that doesn't feel fake or clickbait-y.

I know the answer is to stop watching her (and tbh I probably will!) but I also think it's important that "influencers" (not just Demi!) are held to account for the utter tit they post and promote. Like the recent sponsored clothing haul where she was clearly lying about what sizes she was wearing (making it impossible for viewers to actually see the true fit of the clothes) or the Skin & Me promos where she says it's the best thing ever but then does a skincare video and doesn't even mention it.
I don't watch her anymore, I haven't watched a video of hers in a really long time. I can't stand how influencers behave and how scammy they are and like you said about what she promotes, it is all lies and it is just for the money and the freebies.
---
All those comments definitely triggered her didn't they.

Reactions: 9
Her latest story 😂 why can't she pronounce mattress properly. Also why is she saying they opted for that "mattress" you didn't op it for anything demi it's a PR gift so stop making it sound like you had a choice.
---
Her latest story 😂 why can't she pronounce mattress properly. Also why is she saying they opted for that "mattress" you didn't op it for anything demi it's a PR gift so stop making it sound like you had a choice.
And if she bothered to look after her dogs properly their claws wouldn't be long enough to leave holes in a mattress the scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely the AD should be in clear view not hidden by her mugshot?? Also, she only got her last mattress around 3-4 years ago, also gifted and soooo comfy. 🙄 She’s such a scammer. Perhaps if she paid for these things she would bother taking better care of them
IMG_7919.jpeg
IMG_7920.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Surely the AD should be in clear view not hidden by her mugshot?? Also, she only got her last mattress around 3-4 years ago, also gifted and soooo comfy. 🙄 She’s such a scammer. Perhaps if she paid for these things she would bother taking better care of them View attachment 3014370View attachment 3014375
She wouldn't pay for one of these mattresses they are £500+
And didn't she already get a free mattress from that company years ago for her spare bedroom?

Reactions: 4
Surely the AD should be in clear view not hidden by her mugshot?? Also, she only got her last mattress around 3-4 years ago, also gifted and soooo comfy. 🙄 She’s such a scammer. Perhaps if she paid for these things she would bother taking better care of them
You’re absolutely right. According to ASA rules the consumer shouldn’t need to click or do anything to reveal the word “AD”. In order to see hers you’d need to press down to see it.
IMG_9460.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Just had a thought (sorry if this has already been said) but could our bargain loving queen have used wowcher or Groupon for all these 'dream' holidays? Probably bought the mystery holidays and added on the dream after she was told where she was headed...

Reactions: 4
Surely it takes effort to spell Singapore wrong. Dumb twit.
---
I think this whole trip was a really stupid idea of hers. Her viewers seem to be mostly lower working class, her most popular videos are discount store hauls, so going on an expensive holiday is just going to alienate them. She'll say the holiday wasn't just for views and it's always been her dream, but they didn't really do much there and she didn't seem to be having a good time, she looked much happier in Ireland.

Also, I know people feel sorry for Sean on here but I don't, I think he's gross. He's content to spend his life with a woman he doesn't fancy just because he gets some luxury freebies from time to time - it's giving sugar baby.
Does she really have a successful career though? What does Sean do for a living? Isn't he working and studying right now? I honestly cannot believe she is a high earner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she pronounces “mattress” is godawful, sorry if this is just the Geordie accent but hearing her say “mah-hress” 6,000 times in just 60 seconds brought me closer to having an aneurysm

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think this whole trip was a really stupid idea of hers. Her viewers seem to be mostly lower working class, her most popular videos are discount store hauls, so going on an expensive holiday is just going to alienate them. She'll say the holiday wasn't just for views and it's always been her dream, but they didn't really do much there and she didn't seem to be having a good time, she looked much happier in Ireland.

Also, I know people feel sorry for Sean on here but I don't, I think he's gross. He's content to spend his life with a woman he doesn't fancy just because he gets some luxury freebies from time to time - it's giving sugar baby.
Agreed, I don't understand the Sean stans he's a fool too and a user.
---
Surely the AD should be in clear view not hidden by her mugshot?? Also, she only got her last mattress around 3-4 years ago, also gifted and soooo comfy. 🙄 She’s such a scammer. Perhaps if she paid for these things she would bother taking better care of them View attachment 3014370View attachment 3014375
How are brands agreeing to work with her?🤯 surely they get no business from her viewers.

Reactions: 11
Statistically she probably gets waaaay more engagement than what it shows. But it will be hidden hate comments, deleted comments, and shares to group chats to laugh at her.

what we all collectively need to do is stop watching her and stop giving her even hate comments or those views. If you think how active this thread is, there’s loads of us here hate watching her. If we just stop her views will plummet even more and it will be pure sexy watching the downfall progress

Reactions: 8
Statistically she probably gets waaaay more engagement than what it shows. But it will be hidden hate comments, deleted comments, and shares to group chats to laugh at her.

what we all collectively need to do is stop watching her and stop giving her even hate comments or those views. If you think how active this thread is, there’s loads of us here hate watching her. If we just stop her views will plummet even more and it will be pure sexy watching the downfall progress
Most people on the thread watch on invidxxx (wouldn’t let me type the word 🤣) so she’s not getting the views from us. I’ll make more of an effort is posting the links to videos to ensure nobody here is giving her the views 🤣

The advantage to hate watching is catching her out and writing her lies and cons on here. She can’t delete it here and if people visit and read the threads then the penny might drop for them. We’ve had a few people come in and say they initially liked her and then discovered this thread and it’s now clear as day what a bleep she is.

Sometimes she needs the odd hate comment from a secret tattler but a few comments here and there won’t be increasing her engagement drastically. She gets a fraction of what she once got and she won’t be able to sustain this career for much longer regardless

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everything she does is short lived. Look at her true crime. She did it because it was a trend, albeit being around for years. She did like 2 episodes and gave up because she couldn’t even do them properly.

PS, anyone found Marvin yet??
I think Marvin is with Jay Slater in Tenerife stuck on a cactus.

• Haha
Reactions: 26