Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the time she wrote this reply she could’ve gone to her camera roll, found the photos/ videos, swiped up and been given an exact location.
She is so useless. How can you try and be a travel guru if you don’t even mention the places you’re visiting? 🤣
IMG_7897.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Someone in the comments on her newest video has wrote -
Your catch phrase is ‘we’re gonna get some food’ ‘I’m hungry’. FOOD OBSESSED. All you spoke about!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Demi on the plane as they were getting their food - "Sean had a mezzanine starter" :ROFLMAO:
Well, that must have been on a whole other level then!
“Mezzanine starter” 😭😭😭😭😭 I just can’t with this oaf 😭

• Haha
In the time she wrote this reply she could’ve gone to her camera roll, found the photos/ videos, swiped up and been given an exact location.
She is so useless. How can you try and be a travel guru if you don’t even mention the places you’re visiting? 🤣
View attachment 3012677
Bit confused why she's even recommending any of the places she went in Bali, she was hospitalised soon after?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way she has made an entire video just on her plane journey man. I can’t cope. Get ready for some proper dragged out dull content from her travels.

Imagine editing out all of the talking about food or being sTaRvInG and eating from her vlog and seeing how much content she actually has. Also whenever she says she’s starving I want to throat punch her. She’s never been starving in her life. She’s so bleeping greedy.

Reactions: 13
Food the minute they touch down, he hates her.
---
The way she has made an entire video just on her plane journey man. I can’t cope. Get ready for some proper dragged out dull content from her travels.

Imagine editing out all of the talking about food or being sTaRvInG and eating from her vlog and seeing how much content she actually has. Also whenever she says she’s starving I want to throat punch her. She’s never been starving in her life. She’s so bleeping greedy.
She grazes all day, no way she didn’t scoff those sweets on plane.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she wore a blouse on a flight and then slept in it - that must have been so uncomfortable!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Did I hear her correctly when she said she has a 14 hour travel day? Girl. That's not even bad. I've taken longer to get to America with layerovers etc.

Reactions: 7
IMG_9452.jpeg

I cannot with the Signapore. Girl do you not have autocorrect or spell check because how are you making this mistake multiple times?! How do you get it right in one of the titles and get it wrong everywhere else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 3013567
I cannot with the Signapore. Girl do you not have autocorrect or spell check because how are you making this mistake multiple times?! How do you get it right in one of the titles and get it wrong everywhere else?!
I reckon she's doing it for engagement (y) there was a trend a while back of 'influencers' making repeated obvious mistakes in their content - on purpose! Her tit will be spell check/corrected, she'd need to UN-correct it to get Signapore (even when I tried to type it then, it kept trying to change it to the correct spelling of Singapore). She HAS to be aware of all these errors, there's no way she couldn't be.

I reckon she's doing it for engagement (y) there was a trend a while back of 'influencers' making repeated obvious mistakes in their content - on purpose! Her tit will be spell check/corrected, she'd need to UN-correct it to get Signapore (even when I tried to type it then, it kept trying to change it to the correct spelling of Singapore). She HAS to be aware of all these errors, there's no way she couldn't be.
Becki Jones’s a prime example of this - saying words wrong all the time so people comment on it

Reactions: 13
I think this whole trip was a really stupid idea of hers. Her viewers seem to be mostly lower working class, her most popular videos are discount store hauls, so going on an expensive holiday is just going to alienate them. She'll say the holiday wasn't just for views and it's always been her dream, but they didn't really do much there and she didn't seem to be having a good time, she looked much happier in Ireland.

Also, I know people feel sorry for Sean on here but I don't, I think he's gross. He's content to spend his life with a woman he doesn't fancy just because he gets some luxury freebies from time to time - it's giving sugar baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bali w/my husband

Oh she can just duck right off with the clickbait now.
---
I think this whole trip was a really stupid idea of hers. Her viewers seem to be mostly lower working class, her most popular videos are discount store hauls, so going on an expensive holiday is just going to alienate them. She'll say the holiday wasn't just for views and it's always been her dream, but they didn't really do much there and she didn't seem to be having a good time, she looked much happier in Ireland.

Also, I know people feel sorry for Sean on here but I don't, I think he's gross. He's content to spend his life with a woman he doesn't fancy just because he gets some luxury freebies from time to time - it's giving sugar baby.
100% agree! If the holiday wasn't for views why has she scheduled so many separate videos when she could just have one for each location? We really didn't need an entire video of her interviewing Sean before and after the business class flight.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bali w/my husband

Oh she can just duck right off with the clickbait now.
---

100% agree! If the holiday wasn't for views why has she scheduled so many separate videos when she could just have one for each location? We really didn't need an entire video of her interviewing Sean before and after the business class flight.
It's all about money and it always has been. Let the car crash carry on because eventually it will just explode and she will be crying and blaming everyone but herself.

Reactions: 4
It's all about money and it always has been. Let the car crash carry on because eventually it will just explode and she will be crying and blaming everyone but herself.
Yeah, you're very right!

I'll put my hands up and admit that in the past I've thought some of the comments here were overly harsh or cruel but I honestly get it now. It's got to the point where there's not a single video or post or story that doesn't feel fake or clickbait-y.

I know the answer is to stop watching her (and tbh I probably will!) but I also think it's important that "influencers" (not just Demi!) are held to account for the utter tit they post and promote. Like the recent sponsored clothing haul where she was clearly lying about what sizes she was wearing (making it impossible for viewers to actually see the true fit of the clothes) or the Skin & Me promos where she says it's the best thing ever but then does a skincare video and doesn't even mention it.

Reactions: 6
Did I hear her correctly when she said she has a 14 hour travel day? Girl. That's not even bad. I've taken longer to get to America with layerovers etc.
I had a conference in NZ this spring… that was a hell of a long trip, but I was so grateful as I’d never been outside Europe!

I honestly despise her. She has no regular audience so can’t ever strike the right vibe

Reactions: 3