Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked for this new vid but thereā€™s nothing? What kind of car crash was it for her to temporarily take it down (presumably)

Reactions: 1
Just looked for this new vid but thereā€™s nothing? What kind of car crash was it for her to temporarily take it down (presumably)
Itā€™s called ā€˜my dream life ruined meā€™ and itā€™s still there I just checked!
Basically for anyone who doesnā€™t want to watch she goes on like she was the biggest YouTuber ever and had millions of fans, splicing in clips of three or four girls asking for her autograph.
Then goes on to say she ruined friendships/ holidays by being obsessed with likes and views and sheā€™s lost friends through this.
She mentions she has definitely noticed her likes and views going down and I get the feeling she is going to be back at a real job soon.
She knows she is irrelevant now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone remember the hedgehog hospital volunteer job? Just came into my head while I wiggle my mouse waiting for 4pm šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s called ā€˜my dream life ruined meā€™ and itā€™s still there I just checked!
Basically for anyone who doesnā€™t want to watch she goes on like she was the biggest YouTuber ever and had millions of fans, splicing in clips of three or four girls asking for her autograph.
Then goes on to say she ruined friendships/ holidays by being obsessed with likes and views and sheā€™s lost friends through this.
She mentions she has definitely noticed her likes and views going down and I get the feeling she is going to be back at a real job soon.
She knows she is irrelevant now.

Ooooh I thought sheā€™d uploaded a new one today šŸ˜¬

She posted a video of her and Blair and said ā€œI did some really nasty thingsā€ yes she definitely is addressing amber without saying the words.

Sheā€™s embarrassed (or pretending to be). I think the pressure of constantly deleting hate comments but seeing all of the nasty stuff and realising sheā€™s getting hardly any nice engagement is getting to her and this is her finally doing the worst job of addressing it. She needs to say sorry. Sheā€™s so bleeping cringe

Reactions: 9
She's a nasty person and she doesn't have the guts to be truthful. Throwing her brother under the bus to save her own skin is really disgusting. She'll never admit the truth about anything. Her life is fake and she's probably got into debt and her and Sean are drifting well apart and her social media days are virtually done. Even bigger you tubers than her have fallen and that again is due to them being terrible people and driven by likes and money. People need to believe in karma more. You only get back what you give out.
Yeah maybe it is sad that things are crumbling for her but that is what you get when you are driven by greed and attention. No honesty no integrity or morals. The constant scamming, lying and bullying of others it doesn't get forgotten.
And even if by some miracle she is honest with people it won't last because lying and being fake is her true personality type. She'll continue to pump out fake clickbait rubbish for sympathy and views right until her channel is burnt out. At least Jess had sense to actually get a job because she realised social media wasn't as sustainable as she once thought it might have been.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The whole Amber thing, imagine if she had just come on here and been honest and said yeah it was me, I came on here to see what was being said about me and Iā€™ve said some horrific things about other influencers, I understand why tattle is a thing because I got involved myself etc.
But no she came on and told a pack of lies and threw Brad under the bus while also making him seem like heā€™s into incest.
What a world class tit

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The whole Amber thing, imagine if she had just come on here and been honest and said yeah it was me, I came on here to see what was being said about me and Iā€™ve said some horrific things about other influencers, I understand why tattle is a thing because I got involved myself etc.
But no she came on and told a pack of lies and threw Brad under the bus while also making him seem like heā€™s into incest.
What a world class tit
She's a horrible person.

Reactions: 5
you all are just jealous. personally Iā€™d love to see all of you handling holiday diarrhoea compared to her

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know, that video was a really bizarre watch tbh. Demi was watchable, I watched her, in the early days, and her more natural, less forced content; itā€™s how I found about Tattle and her Tattle page. But, realistically sheā€™s got nothing left. The girl has phase after phase, trying to make money, or sell something through whichever phase sheā€™s currently in. Her fashion phases- old money, Geordie chav, Insta baddies(?), the hobbies she just loves loves loves but we never see again- pole dancing, acting, scrapshure, gym, Zumba/dance classes, the ambiguous health issues, the alleged volunteering, the new best friend every week. Sheā€™s unwatchable. If it wasnā€™t for Seanā€™s income, she would have had to have packed this in many many years ago. Her timeā€™s up. We all know it. Sheā€™s inconsistent and sporadic, difficult to follow, and downright nasty. She doesnā€™t support others in their social media journey out of sheer envyā€¦ watching other people succeed leaves a bitter taste in her mouth. She needs to get off the socials and slip back into a normal 9-5. Enough of the desperate montages of her past. Mourn it and move on. Sheā€™s got the wardrobe for an office job now anyways.

Reactions: 16
You know, that video was a really bizarre watch tbh. Demi was watchable, I watched her, in the early days, and her more natural, less forced content; itā€™s how I found about Tattle and her Tattle page. But, realistically sheā€™s got nothing left. The girl has phase after phase, trying to make money, or sell something through whichever phase sheā€™s currently in. Her fashion phases- old money, Geordie chav, Insta baddies(?), the hobbies she just loves loves loves but we never see again- pole dancing, acting, scrapshure, gym, Zumba/dance classes, the ambiguous health issues, the alleged volunteering, the new best friend every week. Sheā€™s unwatchable. If it wasnā€™t for Seanā€™s income, she would have had to have packed this in many many years ago. Her timeā€™s up. We all know it. Sheā€™s inconsistent and sporadic, difficult to follow, and downright nasty. She doesnā€™t support others in their social media journey out of sheer envyā€¦ watching other people succeed leaves a bitter taste in her mouth. She needs to get off the socials and slip back into a normal 9-5. Enough of the desperate montages of her past. Mourn it and move on. Sheā€™s got the wardrobe for an office job now anyways.
don't forget her makeup influencer phase where she was telling all her friends and family how to do makeup like a pro. and how beyond grateful she was when makeup revolution sent her pr. oh and not to forget the ASMR she tried and failed at

Reactions: 4
She's a horrible person.
I agree with you. Who throws their family under the bus for something they haven't even done and to make it worse make him sound like some pervy brother. Although going by what's been put on here he is a very strange character anyway.
---
I think this has been the biggest problem with Demi is that her channel has no direction. What genre is it? Who knows. The eras, and all the unfinished hobbies all speak volumes and they say she's desperate for cash and to go viral and she'll do anything to get that.
My advice to Demi is to just stop, it's over and she now needs to start making plans to go back into the work place (9-5) job. I think thats going to be incredibly difficult given her behaviour on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree with you. Who throws their family under the bus for something they haven't even done and to make it worse make him sound like some pervy brother. Although going by what's been put on here he is a very strange character anyway.
---

I think this has been the biggest problem with Demi is that her channel has no direction. What genre is it? Who knows. The eras, and all the unfinished hobbies all speak volumes and they say she's desperate for cash and to go viral and she'll do anything to get that.
My advice to Demi is to just stop, it's over and she now needs to start making plans to go back into the work place (9-5) job. I think thats going to be incredibly difficult given her behaviour on social media.
Plus what was the point of that attempt at a tear jerker video, there was no plan of action to make any changes. She's still obsessed with fame her ego is out of control.

Plus what was the point of that attempt at a tear jerker video, there was no plan of action to make any changes. She's still obsessed with fame her ego is out of control.
Thatā€™s the thing, thereā€™s no tear jerking because people genuinely cannot feel sorry for a lass that has literally put herself into this situationā€¦

Reactions: 2
You can definitely see her need for status. She sold out to everyone who paid her or offered her freebies and she didn't care about their morals or whether it had bad reviews or whether it was extortionate in price. She just took the goods and the money and whether she liked them or not she promoted them and then sold them on depop/vinted at an extortionate price. That's scammy behaviour and shows she has no morals!

I think Demiā€™s problem is is that she isnā€™t entertaining. You have some content creators/influencers who are really passionate with their interests (fashion, make up, travel) and that makes it entertaining because theyā€™re sharing that passion with you. Then on the other side you have people with no passion or skill but they are engaging and likeable, you wanna hear what theyā€™re gonna say next. Youā€™re entertained by their stories and their ramblings.

Demi isnā€™t very likeable, sheā€™s blamed others for her mistakes, she falls out with people, sheā€™s a user. She has no real passion for anything as we can see with all the failed tit over the years. The stuff she is doing now is painful.

She had the opportunity to go to countries some people can only dream of like Hong Kong, Indonesia and she done duck all with it. No one wants to sit and watch Demi eat a loaf of bread or hear her complaining about how she canā€™t wear her ā€œold moneyā€ clothes in somewhere famous for humidity. You can tell no thought or research went into it. I might be wrong in this but I canā€™t remember her ever explaining why they were travelling to these places, what made them bucket list countries?

She talks about being sustainable yet constantly buying on Temu.

Sheā€™s incredibly inauthentic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15