Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Demi’s problem is is that she isn’t entertaining. You have some content creators/influencers who are really passionate with their interests (fashion, make up, travel) and that makes it entertaining because they’re sharing that passion with you. Then on the other side you have people with no passion or skill but they are engaging and likeable, you wanna hear what they’re gonna say next. You’re entertained by their stories and their ramblings.

Demi isn’t very likeable, she’s blamed others for her mistakes, she falls out with people, she’s a user. She has no real passion for anything as we can see with all the failed tit over the years. The stuff she is doing now is painful.

She had the opportunity to go to countries some people can only dream of like Hong Kong, Indonesia and she done duck all with it. No one wants to sit and watch Demi eat a loaf of bread or hear her complaining about how she can’t wear her “old money” clothes in somewhere famous for humidity. You can tell no thought or research went into it. I might be wrong in this but I can’t remember her ever explaining why they were travelling to these places, what made them bucket list countries?

She talks about being sustainable yet constantly buying on Temu.

She’s incredibly inauthentic.
She could of honestly done so much with the traveling vlogs. She could of delved into the real history of all the places she's been, tried some authentic food.
Yet all she does is stick to fry ups, Irish bars and will copy and paste some shite "quote" or do a voice over of some history she's just quickly googled. She literally makes everything look shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could of honestly done so much with the traveling vlogs. She could of delved into the real history of all the places she's been, tried some authentic food.
Yet all she does is stick to fry ups, Irish bars and will copy and paste some shite "quote" or do a voice over of some history she's just quickly googled. She literally makes everything look shite.
She's too inbred for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could have easily done a series on vegan food abroad etc So much potential!

Reactions: 12
She could have easily done a series on vegan food abroad etc So much potential!
I'm sure this will be the next era/trend for her need to go viral. Everything had potential but she just gives up because it wasn't going viral. It becomes quickly obvious why she was doing all the things she did and it wasn't because it was a passion or on her bucket list it was all about the money she thought she could rake in from it and that made her fail before she even began.
When you do things solely for money/attention you would expect it to not work out because it's not genuine it's all fake.
I hope she learns from this but I highly doubt it, she'll continue to pump out the same old and continue on these eras and phases and cycles of pity until her channel is completely burnt into the ground.
Life shouldn't revolve around views/likes and going viral. It should be about enjoyment and experiences. The lack of respect she has for other people and her scamming people really doesn't make her very likeable at all.
They should sell that house, go their separate ways and find new paths to go down because the one they're both on isn't healthy.

Reactions: 5
I struggled through the last video, she definitely didn’t write the script and the whole way through I wondered who she copied it from.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She looks genuinely unwell, she looks like she has DVT in those legs. Jesus.
Those pictures she looks bruised everywhere in them. If she is genuinely unwell why is she still trying to convince everyone she’s having an amazing time. Like sort yourself out lass. Get better. Be real

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Everything she does is short lived. Look at her true crime. She did it because it was a trend, albeit being around for years. She did like 2 episodes and gave up because she couldn’t even do them properly.

PS, anyone found Marvin yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching her shovel food into her size 14 gob whilst she chews with her mouth wide open makes me feel physically sick, I have never seen such an unattractive specimen

Reactions: 9
New video is travel with us on our dream holiday which presumably was funded by the dream life that “ruined her” according to the previous video. Her and her arse licking viewers are so bleeping thick to not even see an issue with that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone in the comments on her newest video has wrote -
Your catch phrase is ‘we’re gonna get some food’ ‘I’m hungry’. FOOD OBSESSED. All you spoke about!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Demi on the plane as they were getting their food - "Sean had a mezzanine starter" :ROFLMAO:
Well, that must have been on a whole other level then!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32