Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to the MUA, she does look marginally better than the past couple of times she had her make up done professionally... I'm not saying she looks good, but she looks somewhat better.

Reactions: 11
At least she’s finally admitted her hair looks like tit. Queue the tears when they cut it all off 😂

Reactions: 6
Starts by saying yes it’s me, my account has not been hacked. Says she’s a genuine catfish today, can’t believe it’s her in the mirrow - she’s had her makeup done, I thought she was going to address the filters but no. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today Demi helped me make a very important decision.

Sat in the hairdressers chair, I am asked how I wan’t my first colour appointment to go.

I scrolled through instagram and showed a picture of our Dems and said, ‘I’ve not decided yet, but I just don’t want it to look like this’…

Hairdresser: Ah. Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've never seen a fat vegan in all my life. She's either eating animal products or her diet is just full of sugary, processed shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Idk if anyone else has made this link, Anastasia Kingsnorth is going to Bali in June with My Adventure Project (I think that’s what the company is called), and she said a few others will also be on the trip… could that be how Demi is getting to go to Bali? I may be off the mark but with it being within same time frame 🤷‍♀️
OMG I hope so. Two people who annoy me on one trip. When worlds collide

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remembered that Demi exists because Tiktok keeps showing me Sugarcoated Sisters and I genuinely can't believe that one with brown hair isn't Demi.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 13.28.08.png

They're excruciatingly cringe too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.