Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yall are jealous witches, personally I'd like to see how you lot pose with your pretzels.

That's actually sent me I don't get it at all🤦🏻‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yall are jealous witches, personally I'd like to see how you lot pose with your pretzels.

I’m on my way to Lidl now to buy a single pretzel- look out for the photos! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

This never gets old
---
Kate piggleton absolutely has sent me into orbit goodbye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
the buttoned-up, stiff, collarless jacket (which is the least big-boob friendly garment ON THE PLANET) is making her boobs looks a) like a shelf and b) really low down. HOW CAN SHE NOT SEE THIS

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The pretzel is one for the wiki I can't get it out of my head. Of course it had to be a food item. Why not a bunch of flowers like the other girlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can a woman with functioning eyes and and at least average cognitive function consistently post the most horrendously unflattering photos of herself to thousands of people? It's almost like she's doing it deliberately. Wow.
---
1000006424.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How can a woman with functioning eyes and and at least average cognitive function consistently post the most horrendously unflattering photos of herself to thousands of people? It's almost like she's doing it deliberately. Wow.
---
View attachment 2948465
*senile old lady exits car with pretzel in hand... she carried it all the way from home without realising*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Idk if anyone else has made this link, Anastasia Kingsnorth is going to Bali in June with My Adventure Project (I think that’s what the company is called), and she said a few others will also be on the trip… could that be how Demi is getting to go to Bali? I may be off the mark but with it being within same time frame 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The original owners of her charity shops finds are either 6 feet under or in a residential nursing home

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.