Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another screenshot from that same reel. Honestly, she is so bleeping ugly and unfortunate looking. I simply could never post this of myself if I looked like her. She has such a vacant look about her. There is bleeping nothing going on between her ears.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
re the latest haul, demi isn't qualified to say whether something's high quality or not. she always goes for fakes or cheap tat, she wouldn't know quality if it hit her in the face

Reactions: 18
You know your feet are fat when the adjustable velcro strap is fighting for its life.
Demi's in her Amish era now 👩‍🌾 🐴

hdfj.jpg
xhfcg.jpg

fvjgh.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
When she was talking about the hat did she really pronounce Elle as “Ellie”?
I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She cant even string a sentence together.
Lovely bit and material?!
For someone who's job is "social media" the least she could do is check before posting. 🤦‍♀️
Do you reckon she bought owt or just plonked her fat arse on some scenic city chairs and took some falconry pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.