Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole family have issues with alcohol. I rarely ever drink, I take medication that if I drink I couldn't take and then if I didn't take them it would not be good so I just don't do it. I'd rather live without alcohol and hangovers.

Reactions: 11
She's an absolute embarrassment. I'd be mortified if this was my Mother - it's not! So I can laugh 😂 😂 😂 Andrea, people are laughing AT you, not with you.
At least that's her real personality, unlike Demi who tries to act like she's a mad yoke.

Reactions: 8
The whole family are Benidorm’s clientele. It’s hilarious to me that Demi seems to think she isn’t a fat chav, with an upside mouth! You just know when she took her mum to Switzerland, she told the old piss head what to pack for her ‘aesthetic’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why is she going for a pointy shoe when her feet are chunky and wide? they are literally arching out of the shoe. must she squeeze into everything?
look at the jeans to. so tight that she can barely breath.
she seem to think shes a fashion icon but shes jumbled together so many styles that she just looks cheap and wrong.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
the look shes going for just doesn't suit her body 😭 especially these button down jackets... they do nothing for her accept make her look a weird shape

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is hanging out of her Kia picanto, or whatever it is, parked in the most British looking street with a bush in the frame, dressed like that and to top it off she’s holding a pretzel. I don’t understand it.
You’d think it’s a fancy car the way she sets up these photo shoots yet she’s hanging out a Kia picanto 🤦‍♀️ what goes through her mind….seriously 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.