Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed how she managed to say the word “anyway” correctly a couple of times before she was back to “butnennyway”? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s reviewing products on her story and the picture is not visible. Does she proof anything she does

Reactions: 2
She dresses normal I noticed she did same for her Friends birthday to 🤣
My question is does she still think the river running through London is called the canary river?
Demi is about to be back in her London London London London era

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder how long it’ll be before Demi and Katie fall out again she she leaves early

Reactions: 6
Rewatched the tkmaxx haul with my dahling mother and she was howling at the state of her. Pronouncing elle like Ellie 😭 I missed that first watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What planet is she on wearing black trousers, a granny blouse and ballet pumps to go on a dog walk 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.