Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again. We know you don’t care Demi hun, as not a single designaa item in your wardrobe has ever been genuine. Trying so desperately to live the champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget, and all you do is just make yourself look cheap and tacky.

View attachment 2942656
Our sustainable qween not thinking about the kids in sweat shops making pennies to make her look like a tat twit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
she seems very manic at the moment. I will not be engaging with the fake LV sliders to protect my own peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she seems very manic at the moment. I will not be engaging with the fake LV sliders to protect my own peace.
Its the fact she sold her barely worn birkenstocks that last AGES to buy fakes and I wish I was from primark?! WHERE IS THE LOGIC

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
“Hello, my name’s Amber, and I shall be your easyJet air hostess today. We have accidentally vegan shite for you, and sustainability, sourced from good ol’ Primak. Don’t forget to like and subscribe!”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here we go again. We know you don’t care Demi hun, as not a single designaa item in your wardrobe has ever been genuine. Trying so desperately to live the champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget, and all you do is just make yourself look cheap and tacky.

View attachment 2942656
Nah man these look as if someone’s just tacked on some spare fabric onto a pair of Poundland sliders.
Demi if you want the aesthetic market stall “Lewis Vitton” then you have achieved it, 10/10 hunnybun.

• Haha
I'm waiting for her excuse for buying tit ALL THE TIME to be her bipolar.
I'm bipolar and when having an episode it can make me make a few impulse spends and buy tit I don't need. Not all the time though. When I'm back to normal I'm usually like why the duck did I get this shite!! She buys shite 24/7

I went in medicated for a few years as I refused to get help and was ashamed ( wasn't a great few years) I finally admitted defeat and got help ect. But In all that un medicated time I still didn't but as much tit as her...

View attachment 2942656
Lv is new money no one old money would really wear Lv. The chavs wearing this and gucci have really cheapened the brand. Even worse when it's fake and she's really just supporting crime but that's another conversation 😂 her trotters are going to look so stunning in those Lv jesus sandles.

• Heart
Her hair is so thin, ratty and yellow. I swear she’s only bleached twice and it was done by a professional? Is it heat damage? It makes me cringe so much!

Reactions: 9
Her mam had a great time on her holiday in Benidorm by the looks of it. Stay classy Andrea xx

IMG_8619.jpeg
IMG_8620.jpeg
IMG_8621.jpeg
IMG_8622.jpeg
IMG_8623.jpeg
IMG_8624.jpeg
IMG_8625.jpeg
IMG_8626.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She's an absolute embarrassment. I'd be mortified if this was my Mother - it's not! So I can laugh 😂 😂 😂 Andrea, people are laughing AT you, not with you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.