Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A gentle reminder that just because you can fit into something doesn't mean it fits you.

ferd.jpg
resa.jpg
bgfsd.jpg
qerqwe.jpg

---
and if you're like me, wondering what's the black thing around her waist in the last photo, that's the belt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
A gentle reminder that just because you can fit into something doesn't mean it fits you.

View attachment 2942154View attachment 2942155View attachment 2942156View attachment 2942157
---
and if you're like me, wondering what's the black thing around her waist in the last photo, that's the belt
Fuckin hell she did not leave the house like that?! Jesus 😆 I'm sure we've all fallen foul of things not fitting perfectly, but bloody hell that waistcoat is actually ridiculous. I wish we could see the looks she must get when she's out and about 😆 this and the knickers/shorts her bum was swallowing the other day- Sean must get the piss ripped by his mates.
Demi just buy clothes that fit! This ain't old money either, imagine Kate Middleton dressed like demi 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fuckin hell she did not leave the house like that?! Jesus 😆 I'm sure we've all fallen foul of things not fitting perfectly, but bloody hell that waistcoat is actually ridiculous. I wish we could see the looks she must get when she's out and about 😆 this and the knickers/shorts her bum was swallowing the other day- Sean must get the piss ripped by his mates.
Demi just buy clothes that fit! This ain't old money either, imagine Kate Middleton dressed like demi 😆😆😆
A princess would never. Demi needs to lose about 5 stone before she'd even look good in any of the things she wears. You need to be super in shape, very toned and slim to wear particular items. Demis upper arms are like thighs. She csnt wear a waist coat. Especially like a top. You're not a size 6. It's embarrassing watching her dress herself. Just because Pinterest puts a name to a style you like doesn't mean it suits your body.

Reactions: 10
The black underwear under white trousers, the same bra always showing, the gaping in the waistcoat. If I attempted to go out like this my friends/fam would be telling me to give my head a wobble back to the wardrobe. Who is lying to her and telling her she looks okay?
Is this Sean’s way of getting back at her for fannying about playing influencer whilst he’s actually doing a hard days graft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her clothes are all too small for her, so stupid she's making herself look even bigger.

Reactions: 7
The black underwear under white trousers, the same bra always showing, the gaping in the waistcoat. If I attempted to go out like this my friends/fam would be telling me to give my head a wobble back to the wardrobe. Who is lying to her and telling her she looks okay?
Is this Sean’s way of getting back at her for fannying about playing influencer whilst he’s actually doing a hard days graft 😂
I get impression Sean would tell her she looks like fried tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go again. We know you don’t care Demi hun, as not a single designaa item in your wardrobe has ever been genuine. Trying so desperately to live the champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget, and all you do is just make yourself look cheap and tacky.

IMG_8607.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Here we go again. We know you don’t care Demi hun, as not a single designaa item in your wardrobe has ever been genuine. Trying so desperately to live the champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget, and all you do is just make yourself look cheap and tacky.

View attachment 2942656
I really don't think she understands quiet luxury on any level.

Reactions: 13
Can tell the shoes are fake straight away, I mean look who is wearing them, none of her clothes fit; she’s bursting at the seams so she can say
she is a size or two smaller than she is.
I’m sick of seeing her underwear, nearly saw her anus the other day in the cleaning video 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2942154View attachment 2942155View attachment 2942156View attachment 2942157
---
Ty for the new profile picture ❤
---
This whole era of fashion is reminding me of when we would all do business casual to go clubbing. Peplum tops, smart trousers and a blazer circa 2008. I hope to god we skip that era of fashion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine her going round Bali in stiletto heels! 😂😂😂. Don’t think she got the memo

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.