Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some snippets from today's vlog hunnybuns xx

View attachment 2937838View attachment 2937839View attachment 2937840View attachment 2937841View attachment 2937842View attachment 2937844View attachment 2937845View attachment 2937847View attachment 2937848View attachment 2937849View attachment 2937850View attachment 2937851
Embarrassing isn’t the word, why would you leave that stuff in?

Reactions: 2
Todays outfit is crazy. Shopping with Sean too. He’s gotta be so embarrassed being seen in public with her dressed like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The 10 to 2 feet, always clawing at her head, the mouth swish after every sip. I can’t 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_8597.jpeg
IMG_8595.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
On another note why the hell have they got smooth wooden stairs when the dogs are up and down them all day, my dog would have fallen down those so many times 😅

Reactions: 9
On another note why the hell have they got smooth wooden stairs when the dogs are up and down them all day, my dog would have fallen down those so many times 😅
Because we can't let the dog's safety get in the way of an aesthetic can we? 😂

Didn't you know wooden stairs are very old money?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she think she's got an iconic 60's look going on? She looks like a 56 year old who works in the school office.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
See this ‘daily fit check’ thing, does my nut in, she actually thinks her style is amazing and people want to copy her. Total effin mess that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has ZERO self awareness and it's hilarious to witness😂🙈she is the gift that keeps on giving.. to us
Thanks Demi🤣

Reactions: 15
She NEEDS to discover wide leg trousers. Her boobs are massive and she needs to be more balanced - nothing ever looks right on her!
THIS. also this is maybe just a me thing, but her really fine wispy hair also really makes her chest look disproportionately large too, she needs some more volume to balance it out poor gal

Reactions: 8
Another tat vidyo guys. Old money Demi off to primark...saddle up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.