Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just discovered this absolute melt. Demi is really the gift that keeps on giving!!!
It's impossible to do anything but to take the absolute piss out of her. She's literally asking for it!
Her videos are so unintentionally hilarious It's bleeping mental!
I almost wish I could experience discovering her for the first time again. Enjoy hunnybun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she think the outfit is 60s she just looks like she is off to a job interview .

Demi Donnelly in her crap job interview era

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her neck scarves remind me of my mum’s work uniform… she’s a funeral director…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes, yes she is.
---
Why does she remind me of a Wallace & Gromit character?
The mouth
---
I've just discovered this absolute melt. Demi is really the gift that keeps on giving!!!
It's impossible to do anything but to take the absolute piss out of her. She's literally asking for it!
How did you discover her? I found her through a cupshe haul

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s giving my first job in a high street bank. In fact I think I’ve still got the uniform in the loft I’ll try and tempt her with my lovely lilac scarves on Vinted.

our uniform was better in 2008 this blue would do nowt for me haha

IMG_0315.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just come across her too and couldn't beleive my eyes. Unbelievabley daft as a brush

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She NEEDS to discover wide leg trousers. Her boobs are massive and she needs to be more balanced - nothing ever looks right on her!

Reactions: 12
I'm confused , is she trying to pretend she has an owl on her arm because she just looks like she's hurt it and is holding it in a weird position 🤔
The fake Coach belt too 😩
---
This is like one of those photos you'd see on facebook of the accused walking out of the sheriff court.

qtrf.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
IMG_9353.jpeg

The foot condoms… this girl! She doesn’t look like she’s wearing a vintage, 60s outfit, she looks like she’s born in the 60s! Someone needs to sit her down for a long chat…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
demi im bored of you playing dress up now. Throw on a pair of leggings like the rest of us and stop stealing your nans wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The fake Coach belt too 😩
---
This is like one of those photos you'd see on facebook of the accused walking out of the sheriff court.

View attachment 2941076
She's trying to be a celebrity. Who goes out of the pub, sets up a camera, walks back in again and then walks out again. It's really strange.
---
demi im bored of you playing dress up now. Throw on a pair of leggings like the rest of us and stop stealing your nans wardrobe.
She is just proving everyone right that she's broke. No one with money needs to try that hard, everything she is doing is so that she can claw in some cash because she desperately needs it. Hence why we have all of these fantasy lifestyles. She's finished being an influencer, and she knows it. That's why her behaviour is so erratic because she thinks if she acts up like that it will go viral. The problem with that is when it does eventually crash she will struggle to get employment due to her online behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.