Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I don't want to offend anyone here this is just my paranoia but if anyone in another country handed me anything, idk if I could accept and take it home I'd be scared incase I was getting involved in a drug trafficking ring 😂 it's a lovely gesture but my anxiety is so high with travelling with what I bring I couldn't carry anything back that I didn't know was bought and packed by me. I'd be a terrible prison witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now I don't want to offend anyone here this is just my paranoia but if anyone in another country handed me anything, idk if I could accept and take it home I'd be scared incase I was getting involved in a drug trafficking ring 😂 it's a lovely gesture but my anxiety is so high with travelling with what I bring I couldn't carry anything back that I didn't know was bought and packed by me. I'd be a terrible prison witch 😂
Oh can you imagine her getting stopped at customs with a kilo of heroin in her case? It would be Parkingspacegate all over again. 'Well I never knew it was illegal to smuggle Class A drugs back to the UK in your suitcase' as she sizes up to the custom official.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think Heathrow have body scanning machines and customs officers look brutal when they are confronting someone who has done something wrong.
I don't think Demi was given that bag, we all know how much she lies for views and engagement. Proof or it didn't happen, it's that simple.
---
About £10 in UK money so nothing special Demi. She'd try and flog it for hundreds

Reactions: 2
Have we had a sighting of the clip on heel shoes yet? Been waiting to see those on the streets of Bali.
Bet they didn’t tip the guide they had while in Bali (or anyone for that matter)

thread title suggestion: Demi Donnelly -#62 - Rotten to the core, aye’s a bore, flew Emrites business to Signapore

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Goes to hong kong , has a fry up and indian food. Spends the night in the pub. Like just go ti spoons and be done. Whats the point in filumin yer travels, its exciting to no one but her.

Reactions: 32
New Veejo! What did I say!!! What did I say? Her last video - skin care routine - I made the point that there was absolutely no mention of Skin & Me - Now she's doing a pack with me and miraculously the Skin & Me serum & SPF is there 😂😂😂 Demi, you've just CONFIRMED to me that you're lurking on this thread (y) Hi 🖕

Reactions: 10
Sorry but I hate people that go to these amazing foreign countries with such different culture to what we offer in the UK and they don’t try or take part in anything. Or if they do it’s tiktok trending things. If you want to get drunk at the pub every night stay in the UK or go to Benidorm.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And of course she can't spell quiet. Does she ever check her posts?
this!! My partner has severe dyslexia, and often asks me to check things, this is no problem (of course) and it takes me no time

If she is diagnosed with a learning difficulty or disability, surely you’d ask Sean to proof it? Either another sign of her tit relationship or laziness and a lack of pride in her “work”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That packing video was the most boring tit I've ever seen. I couldn't make it by her make up case. It's not even good enough to hate watch.

Reactions: 8
this!! My partner has severe dyslexia, and often asks me to check things, this is no problem (of course) and it takes me no time

If she is diagnosed with a learning difficulty or disability, surely you’d ask Sean to proof it? Either another sign of her tit relationship or laziness and a lack of pride in her “work”
Same here! Even at work my dyslexic partner is given really good support from his manager and colleagues, who proof-read anything he wants before sending off anything important.

If this is what you class as "work" Dems, give it the same amount of care and attention as actual work...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That packing video was the most boring tit I've ever seen. I couldn't make it by her make up case. It's not even good enough to hate watch.
But she’s documenting her life for memories 🤪

She’s so dull.

She does not have the mental capacity to make any video fun. She has zero sense of humour and even the way she deletes hate comments instead of having witty comebacks is dull.

She takes herself so serious she’s living in delulu land. After a deleting hate comments rampage she has literally 9 comments on her videos from Maureen, Karen and Sharon who are all clearly middle aged women.

Imagine if she started making fun of herself, she would be instantly more likeable but instead she’s so insecure. She was friends with Blair (still to this day shocks me to my core to be honest). Blair skyrocketed because she took the piss out of herself, and laughed at the hate. Left Demi in the dust. You couldn’t pay me to be friends with someone like Demi.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.