Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah tagging nestle is too much

What happened to our gal supporting Palestine and then tagging nestle 😭

Edit: accidentally deleted the screenshot 🥴
Against this crappy grey wall as well… she’s been to Bali, 🪧apore, can’t she find a more picturesque backdrop!?! 😂 She really has no clue on ‘aesthetics’ does she!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As an ex hairdresser I am absolutely disgusted she went to the hairdressers after caking her hair in oil and scrubbing all of her scalp flakes around. Just because someone is going to wash your hair doesn’t mean you need to subject them to that. Hats off to the hairdresser for being professional. Demi is just so disrespectful it’s not even funny. Also…

Shupermarket? God she’s so punchable

Reactions: 16
Also who goes to the other side of the world and doesn’t go and see any of the sights 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heaven help us if she ever gets pregnant
That'll be the next desperate attempt for views the way things are going.

Can see she's back to deleting comments because she deleted mine on that 'de-influencing' video when I called her out about mentioning products she'd never even purchased lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Can see she's back to deleting comments because she deleted mine on that 'de-influencing' video when I called her out about mentioning products she'd never even purchased lol.
In one of the comments someone mentioned about Air - Up didn't she get freebies from them and act like she totally loved it. It just proves how much she lies for free stuff and money. Total scamming piece of garbage.
I reckon everything in that video was gifted to her.

Reactions: 3

Unlikely. Nana Aye would have to get hard first and he’s absolutely repulsed by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Travellers belly 😂 It’s Bali belly or traveller’s diarrhoea. She certainly has a belly, that’s for sure.

IMG_8943.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Especially whenever Jess gets pregnant, her head will explode with jealousy.
---
In one of the comments someone mentioned about Air - Up didn't she get freebies from them and act like she totally loved it. It just proves how much she lies for free stuff and money. Total scamming piece of garbage.
I reckon everything in that video was gifted to her.
Her time is nearly up on social media, she has no authentic views and people can't trust her opinion on anything
---
She never takes a day off, such a bully. Plus pot kettle she is literally never clean.
Screenshot_20240615_161056_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
cannot wait to see what they get up to in HK, bet she's gonna hate it but will pretend she love love loves it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone round up what sights she seen in Bali or what she did??? All I seen was her scranning and having a floating breakfast in her accidentally honeymoon suite

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So is it like 2 days per country then? The only way she’s been going on about it I thought they were away for months 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.