Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New veejo - at the 7:55 mark she closes the door so that you can't see the dogs shagging each other ๐Ÿ˜‚ come here often Demi? Also - does a whole skin care routine and no mention of Skin & Me that she love, love, loves so much? They do a day serum, moisturiser and SPF too ๐Ÿ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She purposefully went to hairdressers for a blowdry with oil in her hair, but it's fine because it'll just wash off ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ surely to god that's not okay :sick:

---
I thought she had SEN. It's hard to tell if it's a condition or she's just the regular "thick as mince" woman.
my other half thought she had down syndrome

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her brows looked so good straight after and then ?days later they were shite. Not a good ad for the girl doing them

Reactions: 5
Sorry, but if you MUST have snacks stored in a net hung between your two front seats at all times, then there might be something wrong with you.

jvkghb.jpg

ikghj.jpg

rfyhg.jpg
i7tgu.jpg
oihjh.jpg
weads.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I thought the general consensus was foetal alcohol syndrome? Andreaโ€™s a pisshead and Dems has the physical facial features associated with it, and the behavioural and mental issues too. It all tracks.

Reactions: 25
IMG_3116.jpeg

demz might be rubbing off on meโ€ฆgone to Mallorca and ended up in an Irish bar ๐Ÿคฃ didnโ€™t sing shallow though :/
(This was after walking 30,000 steps so well deserved lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah tagging nestle is too much

What happened to our gal supporting Palestine and then tagging nestle ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edit: accidentally deleted the screenshot ๐Ÿฅด

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine doing a much needed โ€œholiday glow upโ€ just to look like a sweaty warthog. The cost of the glow up and still looking like that. What a liberty ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.