Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slagging off jelly cats when she buys so much crap its unreal, why did she buy a piercing gun? And her office is stuffed to the rafters with scrapbook supplies, house full of junk
She has never had a Jellycat? The video is meant to be things she HAS bought and regretted. So basically, she's just judging a product she has never purchased. Lazy and unhelpful content as usual.

Reactions: 27
Did she really say she puts the p Louise base on her eyeshadow? It’s meant to go under it ya idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Demi “I don’t get why people would buy jelly cats”

Also Demi *buys an enormous fake Louis Vuitton shoe box*

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why does she think we need to see her in so many different poses in her bikini 🤢 and she still can't spell Singapore right 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I obviously remember this monstrosity - who could forget? 😂😂 but I have questions! Did she think it was just an empty shoe box she was buying? Obviously she went to collect it so whyyyyyy didn’t she just politely say sorry, it’s not what I thought and leave it where it was? And did she flog it on Vinted as ‘new with tags’? Or does she still have it?? 😂😂
Content.

Reactions: 2
Her talking about flip flops…”they are the best things since sherliced bread”

Also her digging round in her nose during the vlog 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.