Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s bleeping hired one of those floaty dresses for Instagram pics. I feel sorry for which ever poor soul wore it after her. Rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here hell has frozen over why did I actually like her new video? Shoot me. She wasnā€™t being fake as duck for once she wasnā€™t lying to try and make people buy stuff and she wasnā€™t up her own arss
---
Nah because why do I sound like

ā€œPersonally I think sheā€™s stunningā€

Promise Iā€™m not Demi on her alt account

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I bet there was a slight temptation from Ayes side to push her off šŸ˜‚
I can't with that dress. Sean wearing a bog standard tshirt from primark or h&m and she's thinking she's bloody Kate Winslet about to do a titanic scene

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
"Adore you" šŸ¤£
Look at her face! Thinking she's all thoughtful and intelligent! What a bleeping clown this girl is!
---
Who does she think she's kiddingšŸ™„
This photo is so fake it's just really sad.
---
She shouldnā€™t wear red. She looks like a giant blood clot.
I'm dead!!šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€
---
Has she ever had a flattering photo? Like ever?? Christ alive! I just can't with this chick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It looks like Demi might have hit Sean in the šŸ„œeither by accident or on purpose and sheā€™s just laughing at him. The way heā€™s holding himself looks like heā€™s been hit
IMG_2355.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Itā€™s so sad how Sean definitely has no say in ANYTHING. Heā€™s just another prop for Demi tbh, she orchestrates everything and he just takes the path of least resistance and goes along with it. Surely heā€™d be at his happiest at home with his cables and posh M&S grub. Can just imagine him on this trip twitching nervously all the time, monosyllabic, ears ringing from Big Dā€™s incessant screeching, going to sleep and having a quiet wank thinking about Ashley or Emily J

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s so sad how Sean definitely has no say in ANYTHING. Heā€™s just another prop for Demi tbh, she orchestrates everything and he just takes the path of least resistance and goes along with it. Surely heā€™d be at his happiest at home with his cables and posh M&S grub. Can just imagine him on this trip twitching nervously all the time, monosyllabic, ears ringing from Big Dā€™s incessant screeching, going to sleep and having a quiet wank thinking about Ashley or Emily J
Demi just uses sean as a prop in her fake life style theyā€™re not in love she has to have him to portray her ā€˜perfectā€™ life - the fiance, dogs, holidays everyone can see right through it

Reactions: 4
I love how she says "I invested in..." and its Ā£33

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how she says "I invested in..." and its Ā£33
I also love how the point of the video was to talk about things she wouldnā€™t purchase again and then she goes on to slate things her cheap ass hadnā€™t even purchased in the first place - Dyson air wrap, Charlotte Tilbury stuff (sounded like it was part of a gift) and the toys šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Sheā€™s got some cheek in that video!

Reactions: 13
Slagging off jelly cats when she buys so much crap its unreal, why did she buy a piercing gun? And her office is stuffed to the rafters with scrapbook supplies, house full of junk

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.